No announcement yet.

Star Wars Dark Forces/Jedi Knight Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I COMPLETED OUTCAST YEAH!! So now I'm playing Dark Forces II, I'm at the level where I have to reach the Moldy Crow before the ship goes down(game chose me light side).
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
      I ran into a problem after I defeated Galak(his cutscene was the BEST thing in the game). It was as if I was swimming in the air. Weird. I had to skip the rest of the level, but now I've made it into the Academy, but I'm stuck at Luke's audience chamber. I'm gonna go find some walkthrough.
      I assume you are on PC yes ? Because I did not run across that problem on the Xbox 360 {as far as I recall it is backwards compbatible with the white 360, not the 360 Elite {the black one}} only on the PC did it happen to me. I do not recall getting stuck in the audience chamber though. the only game I recall getting stuck on was Star Wars Obi-Wan, couldn't complete the Temple Training level because I kept getting stuck at one turn.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
        I assume you are on PC yes ? Because I did not run across that problem on the Xbox 360 {as far as I recall it is backwards compbatible with the white 360, not the 360 Elite {the black one}} only on the PC did it happen to me. I do not recall getting stuck in the audience chamber though. the only game I recall getting stuck on was Star Wars Obi-Wan, couldn't complete the Temple Training level because I kept getting stuck at one turn.
        I've fixed the problem(going to Luke's audience chamber is unnecessary, I went the wrong way). But the Galak thing is still a problem not to mention "CL_GetServerCommand" every time I'm supposed to meet my first Reborn on Bespin.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I've completed all the games except Dark Forces and Mysteries of the Sith. With MOTS, I got to the second level. How do I open the big barrier in front of the Imperial base on the asteroid?

Comment

Anyone miss the multiplayers on JK or MotS? Cos I'm willing to either host or participate a server. Or even Outcast?

Comment

I've made it to the first Dromund Kaas level of MotS. It's pretty... stormy.

Comment

star wars jedi outcast and jedi academy are good games. im currently doing the single player story for both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by big will View Post
                  star wars jedi outcast and jedi academy are good games. im currently doing the single player story for both of them.
                  *O'Neill voice* Yes, go forth, young... probie.

Comment

*O'Neill voice* Yes, go forth, young... probie.
                    lol

Comment

I finished MotS. All I have left is the original Dark Forces but it's simply too annoying for me to play.

Comment

By the way, there's a group for all DF/JK lovers called "Star Wars: Dark Forces and Jedi Knight".

Comment

By the way, there's a group for all DF/JK lovers called "Star Wars: Dark Forces and Jedi Knight".
                          I've heard of them, infact I could have bought Jedi Knight, Jedi Academy last weekend had I checked for it on the cheap stand

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

They are fantastic and probably the best SW games ever.

Comment

They are fantastic and probably the best SW games ever.
                              I used to have it for Xbox, it was awesome, loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                                I used to have it for Xbox, it was awesome, loved it!
                                I have them all for PC(even the original Dark Forces) and I still love them. They all had great plots, characters and overall fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X