Possible SG-1 Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by python490 View Post
    I sort of agree. Its going to be an smart phone game. How about getting a real game studio involved....
    Because MGM seems to be notoriously bad at picking out studios. They'd probably just hire another Cheyenne Mountain again.

Either way, a phone game doesn't really get my excitement going at all. Calling that the "return of SG-1" is one heck of a stretch. Will they get Revolution back on track already?

Comment

The only Return to SG-1 I have any interest in is a TV movie. With the sets, costumes, props, and staff gone; that isn't going to happen.

Comment

With Richard Dean Anderson not being in his prime anymore (among other things), I would love it if it was announced that SG1 was returning as an anime. The show would fit nicely in such a format and, for me at least, the most attractive prospect would be being able to go back in time and revisit story arcs.

I mean, who wouldn't want to see O'Neill giving it to "Boring" again in an episode set after the Aschen's home planet had been destroyed by the black hole.

Comment

I will await official word before I get excited about anything.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
            But they'd probably retcon half of the gate science to make it cooler/simpler and screw up canon for the other three shows.
            Originally posted by JosephGracey View Post
            Then it would just go in two seperate multiverses like they do with most comic books like amazing spiderman is different than the spectacular spiderman
            Original Stargate movieverse, including Bill McCay's novels and early Stargate comics?

Comment

Maybe SG comic. They said something different maybe its some type of social web/app game. A facebook game? To be honest unless its a film or tv series I am not getting excited.
              sigpic

Favorite quote:
              McKay: You shot me!
              Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
              Ronon: You shot me, too.
              Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

I don't want a reboot. "Stargate: The Next Generation" is what I want to see. It is the most logical thing. SGC is a military organization, and military organizations go on. The people transfer, get promoted or retire, but the ogranization goes on.

Therefore, it is logical that the SGC is still around with new people. There's an opportunity to tell all new stories. They don't have to be Gou'ald stories, they don't have to be Ori stories. Create a new threat, and let the new SG teams face it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran Prior View Post
                  Original Stargate movieverse, including Bill McCay's novels and early Stargate comics?
                  no it would like start its own universe if it did go into its own reboot none of that stuff would count
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumIguana View Post
                    I don't want a reboot. "Stargate: The Next Generation" is what I want to see. It is the most logical thing. SGC is a military organization, and military organizations go on. The people transfer, get promoted or retire, but the ogranization goes on.

Therefore, it is logical that the SGC is still around with new people. There's an opportunity to tell all new stories. They don't have to be Gou'ald stories, they don't have to be Ori stories. Create a new threat, and let the new SG teams face it.
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

if its a game, comic, new book or even a musical then I would not be happy. None of those are a big thing really and its not a return of SG-1. I say if its one of those we should linch mob the guy that said its gonna be a big surprise at comic con

Comment

I know the feeling. I recognize that SG-1 is gone as a series, but unless it's that third TV movie, it's simply not a revival in my eyes. Really, after Atlantis ended, I was hoping for those two proposed movies. I didn't care about SGU. I was waiting for the Atlantis TV movie, and to a lesser extent, the third SG-1 movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                          I know the feeling. I recognize that SG-1 is gone as a series, but unless it's that third TV movie, it's simply not a revival in my eyes. Really, after Atlantis ended, I was hoping for those two proposed movies. I didn't care about SGU. I was waiting for the Atlantis TV movie, and to a lesser extent, the third SG-1 movie.
                          Yeah bring on the third SG-1 movie! That's the only thing that would make me really happy!
                          sigpic
                          Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

It will either be a game, comic, or perhaps Animation. With everything for the shows being sold off at an auction, I seriously doubt it will be anything with the shows in that way. If so, they wouldn't have auctioned off anything.

They are going the more social routes. Watch.
                            This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

I am hoping it's a tv movie or something like that

but got a feeling that it is going to be a game on the mobile as most things these days are heading that way. I reckon it's got to be something to do with the social networks maybe a online game like star trek has a online thing
                              sigpic

Comment

Where has this idea of a musical that people keep mentioning come from ? there is no way that would happen, it is pretty clear it is just gonna be a mobile game. Best we can hope for is that it is good, and gets made!
                                sigpic
                                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                                Metal gear fan

Comment

Working...
                                X