Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Fan Made Game - Cryengine 3

Hi Folks

Just thought i would post up here and let everyone know that myself and a small team of dedicated modders are currently in the process of building a Stargate Game using Cryengine 3.

At this stage we have nothing to show for it, however we are taking a very different approach to creating this. We are going for something small, and pending its success and support from the community we will expand it into a fledged story.

At this stage the idea is too create one level pitching an SG team vs Jaffa Soldiers. Very similar to Season 3 Episode 9 - Rules of Engagement.

Gamemode - TDM, TKOTH, DM

If you are interested in helping us create this, then please post below or pm me.

Cheers
    Fox

Well i cant help out but please keep us updated sounds very interesting just 3 questions.
    1. What game will I need to run this mod since Im guessing it is a mod of a game.
    2. Is there a fb page i can follow so its easier to keep me updated.
    3. is there any way i can helps besides programming and such.

Comment

If there isnt i could run FB and twitter pagesfor you
      sigpic

Comment

At this stage we havent as we are atm, concepting what we would like to achieve in our game. We dont want to be aiming for to big at the start, as we all know stargate is massive universe, and you cannot possibly create everything.

If you would like to tho you are more than welcome.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X