X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a thread for it right here in the General Television section

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...Michael-Shanks
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I saw it! And...loved it! I love Michael's role! I love all the spiritual stuff. Such a moving story.
      sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I watched it and thought it was terrible. The characters were not at all engaging. The level of incompetence in these supposedly amazing surgeons was astounding. What malpractice! The lighting was so distracting. About half way through I was bored to tears. I expected MS character to play some role but all he did was mope and moralize in voice over. The critics have almost universally panned it, and rightly so IMO. This show is, like Dr. Harris, not long for this world.

Comment

Huh... Didn't notice it.

I watched it, it's not as terrible as everybody thought but it is pretty generic and at times boring; it may not be a super-big hit but expect it to be a success for eOne just like Rookie Blue was.
          Back from the grave.

Comment

Oh well, some can sit and knit while they wait for the death knell (press critics = those old women at the guillotine as the aristos were lead to it ), some of us can enjoy what time it has left I guess!.......I enjoyed it far more than some other offerings I've been forced to endure over the past few years and I'd be lying if I didn't say I want to support Michael fully (as I would any of the SG-1 alumni, purely because they've been such a part of my life) in whatever endeavours he chooses...

I'll take what time it's got and be happy that it's a hell of a lot better acted than some stuff I've seen recently in the US, Canada and the UK, and when it's gone I'll continue to hope that Michael gets work to keep him and the family in home, food and clothes!..

Oh yeah forgot to add....lens flare?...absolute nightmare I agree...get. rid. of. asap...

Deeds xx
            Last edited by discodiva; 08 June 2012, 01:28 PM.
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I wish all SG alum all the best in everything they do, but I'm still not watching something I don't like and consider to be of poor quality. Honestly, MS is the most talented out of that bunch, which means he deserves better. Here's hoping his next outing will be something worth my time.
              Last edited by hlndncr; 08 June 2012, 06:48 PM.

Comment

I'm still recovering from the mental picture that David Hewlett's tweet to Michael painted and indelibly printed on my brain last night!

David Hewlett ?@dhewlett

Tonight I will be mentally undressing @MichaelShanks as I revel in his new show #SavingHope!

However I think it's been lovely how supportive the whole Stargate family have been with each other over Twitter...I'm sure that Michael has appreciated and loved all the support...especially as he's new to all this social interracting...

I was just so pleased for him for all the excitement and buzz surrounding it....nothing can beat that imho...

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

3.1m viewers and 0.7 in the demo I read on another forum. I think it bombed

Comment

I liked it. I needed a feel good show to watch after Touch finished.
                    It's good to see Michael in another acting role. I mean at least this isn't another Arctic Blast. It isn't, trust me.
                    My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

LOL!!...and seeing your location I'm sure you're well equipped to vouch for that one!..

Deeds xx
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                        3.1m viewers and 0.7 in the demo I read on another forum. I think it bombed
                        These are the numbers for the premiere

18-49 rating = 0.7
                        18-49 share = 2
                        Total Viewers = 3.124 million
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope NBC gives this show a little time
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Ratings for the June 14 episode are:

18-49 rating = 0.7
                            18-49 share = 2
                            Total Viewers = 3.98 million
                            Last edited by Kliggins; 16 June 2012, 05:20 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I liked most of it Loved Michael of coarse I also like Alex but I don't care about the doctors who who hooked up I mean come on can we get a little build up please
                              sigpic

Comment

Two episodes in, my wife and I are really enjoying this show. We really hope it can survive.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X