• Show
Clear All

Still glad I live in the UK...
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Its quite simple. It had very low ratings. So low that reruns of another show could get better ratings. Ratings=Money.
      That fact doesn't make me or my wife feel any better. We enjoyed this show very much. My 'NBC sucks' attitude won't be going away anytime soon.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I have to admit that my interest in this show picked up towards the end.

The last two episodes turned out to be the best ones so far for me, and left an interesting twist as far as Charlie was concerned!

Still, it really is a bit silly to not show the last two episodes, it was only two episodes, good grief!!! Did the show NBC replaced it with actually get higher ratings for those two weekly slots after all this?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
          I have to admit that my interest in this show picked up towards the end.

The last two episodes turned out to be the best ones so far for me, and left an interesting twist as far as Charlie was concerned!

Still, it really is a bit silly to not show the last two episodes, it was only two episodes, good grief!!! Did the show NBC replaced it with actually get higher ratings for those two weekly slots after all this?!!
          Yes
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Great ending to the season. I can't wait to see what is in store next season.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I hope they release the DVDs here in the U.S. I don't have internet at home and online time is very limited day to day
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                I hope they release the DVDs here in the U.S. I don't have internet at home and online time is very limited day to day
                I don't see why they wouldn't be available here. I will just order mine online if I have to.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Worst case scenario you will have to buy them from Canadian stores. Luckily both Canada and US are in Region 1 so getting them won't be a problem
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Yep, even over here in the UK now with many more Region free DVD's being sold it's far less hassle getting the North American stuff...might cost a bit more in postage but at least with Amazon you get a reasonable deal!..

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

So thought I would pop in quickly and drop off a link and then high tail it back out of here...

http://savinghope.proboards.com/

Trying to get a little forum together so we can have a chat about the show.

Kriss
                      sigpic

Comment

Bringing this thread back up for those of us who want to discuss the latest episodes (whichever way you get to see them) and don't want to go to a dedicated forum elsewhere for it...

About to watch Episode 14 of S.3 of Saving Hope in short while...will post my thoughts on it and Season 3 so far after ...

https://twitter.com/SavingHopeTV/with_replies

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

News just in on Twitter and on CTV that Michael's series "Saving Hope" has been renewed for Season 5.....another 18 episodes have been ordered and filming begins again in Toronto in the Spring of 2016...

More news here on the CTV Saving Hope Page...

http://www.ctv.ca/SavingHope/Article...n5Announcement

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Awesome, one more season of great acting from Michael!
                            sigpic
                            Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
                            http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

glad his show is still doing well I don't understand why NBC didn't keep it that network is in bad shape I only watch 1 show on there
                              Last edited by poundpuppy29; 20 December 2015, 05:28 PM.
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I quit watching NBC, they've cancelled too many series I liked on there but hey that's their loss not mine!
                                sigpic
                                Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
                                http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X