Just finished SG1 (fourth time) and SGA (also fourth time)....and SGU not going to talk about...big disappointment!!...so much potential and so little on screeen...
I do have a good question about the THE END...because both of them are ended (hopefully not for good) and is they ware, what should be the end for them??
How do you think SG1 and SGA should end?
In my humble opinion I see thing like this:
They return to earth (ep. unending) and cripple the Ori with they're new teck but the war has only begun. The Ori receive assistance from Adria witch once ascended returned in form of Ori 2.0.
Time passes and SG1:
- O'neill will ascend due to his grate accomplishments and being helped by Oma Desala...however he will return fast in human form and die of old age....probably fishing in the pound with no fish or off world with Laira from ep. "A Hundred Days"...who knows?!
- Sam is all over...will stay in the army and because of that doing something constructive with O'neill will be impossible...her knowledge and experience will affect the war against the Ori.
- Vala and Daniel because of a foolish mistake and a lot of "friends" that Vala have in this galaxy, they will die of old age on a planet without DHD...running from them (this time because of they're "unending" love for good)
- Teal'k becomes the leader of the jafa nation (finally!!!...and helps earth in the struggle against the Ori, but also struggling to keep all the jafa together...witch in time proves useless because of they're fresh acquired freedom)
Time passes and the world:
- the world find's out about SG...things go out of hand but the Ori constant attack help humankind to fight together except a few that consider Origin guiding line towards ascension.
- Asgard are NOT dead...at least a part (a ramification) of them...they conciser that all that can be done has not been done (human experiments not excluded) and solution will be found without struggle. They don't cause problems but also not help.
- Due to Goaul'd extermination Tolan's resettle and together with earth (because of all the help extended) and a few more forge Human Federation.
- Wraith after reaching a fatal blow from the human replicators reach this galaxy but due to Goaul'd occupation find few resources (to feed upon) and are easily defeated.
- Human replicators from Pegasus are in fact the first human race that ancient seeded and in stead of ascension (like Asgard) chose technology over physical mater development.
- Human replicators become easily human and Ori enemy. Human replicators perceive the Ori ascended beings like the ancients and in they're perspective because of capability of ascension makes the Ori just the same.
- Ultimate war is against the human replicators!
PS: sorry for my English!...and because i did not expand more this ideas...well...it tended to become a script or something......about SGA i'll be back!