Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sucks!

I really liked the Build Team.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Now that I've seen an episode or two without them, I really miss the Build Team
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Haven't watch this week's ep. yet, but I definitly did not like the 1st ep of the season w/out Kari, Tory & Grant. I'll give it a few eps, but this may very well end the show for me.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
          Kari and Grant have both tweeted that the show is going in a new direction and that she, Grant and Tori will no longer be a part of it.

Adam and Jaime have also confirmed this via Twitter and thanked the trio for their work.

Isn't that code for "cutting the show's budget"? Firing 60% of the presenters isn't a good sign..

Comment

Have not seen the show in a while. Mostly because I haven't been able find it when it's on (and no longer have the correct channel.) Will miss the Build Team, I liked them.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

The show may not survive long without them.

Ratings for Sat. 1/17: 912K raw eyeballs and 0.4 in the prime demo. (per http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...r-more/349493/)

That's not so good.

Comment

They've been on for a long time. Maybe they've just had their run.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  They've been on for a long time. Maybe they've just had their run.
                  That could very well be, based on their selection of things to test so far this year. But on the other hand, their choices so far may be the result of a severly constrained budget.

Comment

I rather liked the last episode. But I may be a bit biased since I love the Indiana Jones movies.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Mythbuster has NOT been renewed.
                      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

*sniff sniff*
                        sigpic

Comment

I think we all knew it was coming as soon as the "taking the show in a new direction by firing 60% of the presenters" announcement was made..

Comment

Even though it was expected, it's sad to see it end. But it did run a very long time, it had a good run.

Comment

14 years according to one source I saw earlier today.
                              sigpic

Comment

yeah, sorry to see it go, but not surprised after the 'get rid of 3/5 of the hosts and cut things back to be cheaper' angle they've taken this last season.

I think they just got too big, too expensive and couldn't recover.

Although, given the success of their tours, I fully expect them to be just fine going on the road for their live shows, at least for a year or three.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X