• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friendly Fire (504)

Visit the Episode GuideEUREKA SEASON FIVE
    FRIENDLY FIRE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 504
    Fargo deals with Holly's death; Zane and Allison evaluate their romantic relationships after their experiences in the virtual reality; a project threatens to ignite the town. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 13 May 2012, 01:10 PM.

Tonight was another excellent episode. I felt really bad for Fargo. It seems like that VR world did a number on the Eureka crew, but it was nice to see at the end of the episode that they were starting to move past it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Tonight was another excellent episode. I felt really bad for Fargo. It seems like that VR world did a number on the Eureka crew, but it was nice to see at the end of the episode that they were starting to move past it.
      I guess this is just the beginning. Beverly screwed up and that big. In order to connect all their Brains to the computer she probably had to sync them.

For those that did see the trailer of the next Episode
      Spoiler:
      Whats happening next Episode is kind of what I meant. They are all in sync now and other stuff than the Body switching may surface. I am just guessing, but this is the perfect opportunity for Holly to come back one last time and say Goodbye to Fargo. The trailer only showed People switching that where connected, so somebody could theoretically switch with Holly. I know she is dead, but its Eureka after all.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode! Loved seeing Fargo moving through the stages of grief so quickly, what a great way to highlight that in a very Eureka fashion.

So glad to see Jo finally start to hear what happened in the VR. I hated that they were leaving her and Henry in the dark. I kept thinking that Henry might find a way to "see" what happened through some of the stuff Zane had collected and was going through.

So looking forward to next week!
        sigpic

Comment

I just wish they had resolved the issue with S.A.R.A.H. I felt so bad for Andy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
            I just wish they had resolved the issue with S.A.R.A.H. I felt so bad for Andy.
            The opening scenes with Andy and Carter were so funny, loved the "glitchy" dialog. I too though wish they would have let us know how it went... is there major fire damage? Is S.A.R.A.H. okay?

Guess we will find out next week... or not... wouldn't be surprised to find the house in perfect condition again and it not mentioned next week.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              The opening scenes with Andy and Carter were so funny, loved the "glitchy" dialog. I too though wish they would have let us know how it went... is there major fire damage? Is S.A.R.A.H. okay?

Guess we will find out next week... or not... wouldn't be surprised to find the house in perfect condition again and it not mentioned next week.
              Well per S.A.R.A.H's tweet, she said that she would be ok.....

Also (spoilers from cast here)
              Spoiler:
              Both Kavan and Colin have said that if the series had gone on longer, they were going to give S.A.R.A.H a body, so obviously she survives until the end of the season
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                I guess this is just the beginning. Beverly screwed up and that big. In order to connect all their Brains to the computer she probably had to sync them.

For those that did see the trailer of the next Episode
                Spoiler:
                Whats happening next Episode is kind of what I meant. They are all in sync now and other stuff than the Body switching may surface. I am just guessing, but this is the perfect opportunity for Holly to come back one last time and say Goodbye to Fargo. The trailer only showed People switching that where connected, so somebody could theoretically switch with Holly. I know she is dead, but its Eureka after all.
                Interesting theory in your spoiler box. I would like it if that happened.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                  Well per S.A.R.A.H's tweet, she said that she would be ok.....

Also (spoilers from cast here)
                  Spoiler:
                  Both Kavan and Colin have said that if the series had gone on longer, they were going to give S.A.R.A.H a body, so obviously she survives until the end of the season
                  The spoilered stuff there makes my Jack/SARAH shippy heart very happy!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    The spoilered stuff there makes my Jack/SARAH shippy heart very happy!
                    Spoiler:
                    Not to be mean, but I'm not sure why that would make any difference as it was always meant to be Andy/SARAH, not Jack/SARAH. Based on everything I've read and heard coming from the actors and writers, they really love that relationship and wanted to explore it to it's fullest potential. Of course there's always fanfic of course.
                    sigpic

Comment

No worries. I've been a Jack/SARAH shipper - sort of a crack ship - ever since the second episode. I'm loving all the Andy/SARAH stuff, but really. Jack/SARAH.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Did anyone else notice the look Jo and Carter shared at the end?

Spoiler:
                        I hope they aren't trying to make it out like the two of them are now thinking about what could have been. Because when Jo kissed Zane it almost felt like she was trying to prove something and it wasnt genuine. I do not know if I am making sense

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post

Spoiler:
                          I hope they aren't trying to make it out like the two of them are now thinking about what could have been. Because when Jo kissed Zane it almost felt like she was trying to prove something and it wasnt genuine. I do not know if I am making sense

I know what you mean. But I doubt them doing that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post

Spoiler:
                            Didn't get that feeling at all...
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X