Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a schedule for the 2012 classic DVD releases?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a schedule for the 2012 classic DVD releases?

I'm in the mood to buy some classics this week, but if there are more being re-released later this year (region 2), then I might aswell get the re-releases only, and save money by not double dipping.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

This ought to be what you're looking for. Yes, it's a Wikia, but the TARDIS Wikia is one of the better ones out there; I think the sheer tenacity of the DW fanbase overwhelms the general derp of anonymous wiki editors.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Nice one. Thanks.

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

There ultimately is not a whole lot left to release now... 2013 should be the end of the run...
        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
        and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
          There ultimately is not a whole lot left to release now... 2013 should be the end of the run...
          This is a thread about the 2012 "re-releases". Not the new "releases". Try to keep up.

Comment

I'm holding out for the new release of Vengeance on Varos. I haven't got that one yet, so I may as well hang on until the release of the "new" version with new shiny extras.

Comment

Working...
            X