No announcement yet.

The most sad episode of SGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me it was Sunday. I had to wipe some tears away at the end. I know I know! I'm a huge softy...

Comment

Sunday
      This Mortal Coil
      The Shrine

Comment

Why did the scriptwriters have to kill the Asgard? The reason stated was that the Asgard did not want their technology to fall into the hands of the Ori; but if the Asgard had waited a bit longer, they would have seen the end of the Ori and an end of that danger. I came across where a Stargate fan got so upset at the Asgard dying that he wrote a fan-fiction alternate-timeline story where all the enemies were defeated and the Asgard were still alive.
        Last edited by AnthonyAppleyard; 29 October 2014, 05:50 AM.

Comment

The evil twins of the Asgard were still very much alive in SGA...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

When I first saw Sunday I thought; Oh this is kind of a nice little episode, seeing everyone outside of work, going about their daily lives.
            And then Beckett dies.
            I usually skip this episode when I watch the show. Seeing characters you like getting killed off, so not cool! More aggrivating than sad, actually.

"Tao Of Rodney" and "The Shrine", however, are amongst my favourite "cry my eyes out"-episodes.

Comment

I'd have to do a re watch of SG-1

But SGA's "Sunday" got me
              sigpic

Comment

I'm watching all of SGA again starting today.

For me Sunday was sad but the daft explanation for death was just daft..... As bad as bad can be..

I actually found 38 Minutes quite sad
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I have to say Vegas, I love that he drive in the old chevrolet camaro but I think it is sad when he dies
                  sigpic

Dr.Rodney McKay: Their operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

Hallowed are the Ori

Stargate Space Simulator- http://marcusdamli.wix.com/stargate-eternity

Comment

Ghost In The Machine is now of my fave sad episodes........

That was Weir in the FRAN robot..... I felt so sad that she had died again this time for good. I liked Weir

Comment

Speaking of 38 minutes I'm sure in S4 or 5 there's another episode where the puddle jumper flies into a gate with extended pods....... I think it's a goof but I remember seeing it.

Comment

The reuse of the (wrong) footage can have major consequences for the keen observer.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          The reuse of the (wrong) footage can have major consequences for the keen observer.
                          Which footage FH?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                            Which footage FH?
                            Re-use of stock-footage or in this case, possible footage from 38 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Re-use of stock-footage or in this case, possible footage from 38 minutes.

But in the episode the puddle jumper completes the pass through the gate with pods out. I think it was Ghost In The Machine but I'll have to check on my DVDs when I can find them.

Comment

Never happened except for GitM.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X