Thread: SGA Story Help Needed !

Default SGA Story Help Needed !

I am a probie on this site, so I don't know how a lot of this works. But I am looking for advice concerning my SGA fanfic story: The World Goes On. It's on fanfiction.net, rated M (mostly due to my own paranoia), its genres are Action/Adventure-Family and the character tags are John S. and Elizabeth W. This is my first story in any Stargate fandom. If there are any mistakes, I apologize. I'd appreciate any kind of help.

First Lieutenant

Default Re: SGA Story Help Needed !

I'd like to help mas I've written fanfic. ATM, when doing fanfic tho, I'm still trying to churn out somewhat 'overdue' chaps of my own Stargate fanfic. However, keep at it--sure a forum user sooner or later will come by who can devote ther time to help. In the future, as I churn out these late chaps, i'll also try to help. Believe there is a fanfic Help Site in this forum tho--it's a less recent showing so scroll backwarsds. Kudos to u for wantint to try!!
    If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
    [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Default Re: SGA Story Help Needed !

Thank you! I only have a prologue and four chapters posted at the moment. Currently working on the 5th chapter which is turning into a bear of a chapter. I'm known as NCIS She-Demon on that site.