Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Primeval does
    I just saw the ep with the Pterodactyls. Loved it!

Comment

I think dinosaurs should be left for the movies unless it's a one-off episode of a science-fiction show. A whole series? Na... Speaking of which... Did anyone see the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Distant Origin?" I'm still waiting for Jurassic Park 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
        I think dinosaurs should be left for the movies unless it's a one-off episode of a science-fiction show. A whole series? Na... Speaking of which... Did anyone see the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Distant Origin?" I'm still waiting for Jurassic Park 4.
        Yes, I saw the episode of Voyager that you're talking about.
        sigpic

Comment

That was pretty good, no? I don't buy Darwinian Evolution Theory, but it was interesting to see that as the basis for the episode. What if dinosaurs evolved into people? Well, if you believe monkeys evolved into people, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
            That was pretty good, no? I don't buy Darwinian Evolution Theory, but it was interesting to see that as the basis for the episode. What if dinosaurs evolved into people? Well, if you believe monkeys evolved into people, why not?
            You're right...monkeys didn't evolve into people...apes did! But I did enjoy the episode. I just don't remember how they explained how the dino people got off of Earth and in the Delta quadrant? If I remember correctly, when I saw the episode...I didn't feel this was explained well. Other than that, it is an interesting theory.
            sigpic

Comment

Chakotay concluded that they became a space-faring society and used their ships to escape whatever wiped out the dinosaurs. Eventually, their space-faring society ended up in the Delta Quadrant.

Comment

Bet FOX regrets cancelling Terra Nova when they did now that Alcatraz AND the Finder have both been cancelled. I read somewhere that they originally wanted to see how Alcatraz, Touch (which has been renewed) and The Finder did before making the decission on Terra Nova since all three where originally fighting for the sam timeslot until Fox moved Touch to Thursday's post-Idol slot, then it was down to both Finder and Alcatraz.

Comment

I don't think FOX regrets cancelling Terra Nova. The show was too expensive with too small an audience. Perfect ingredients for cancellation.

Comment

I really wish that this show would have gotten a second season. A shame IMO.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                    X