Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for the Best Action Filled Episodes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for the Best Action Filled Episodes!

Well since I take BSG With me to work on my mobile media player [Already started off with "Exodus" Part 2 especially the battle scenes from the Galactica Jump into the atmosphere to deploy the vipers and to the Destruction of the Pegusas] I've got the DVDs on the shelf I can't remember which episodes had the most action -Space Battles mainly-

I know "Razor" had a few space combat scenes, "Resurrection Ship" 2 parter had some in it...but any of you know some of the absolute best combat filled episodes?
    Continuing to work on my Blog, which is my showcase and other things related to what I'm working on!

Check it out here!

https://tyjos84.wordpress.com

The final episodes have some good battles.
    sigpic

Comment

The Hand of God has to be in there some where.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Miniseries
        1.10 The Hand of God
        2.12 Resurrection Ship, Part 2
        2.17 The Captain's Hand
        Razor
        3.04 Exodus, Part 2
        4.01 He That Believeth in Me
        4.11 The Hub
        4.21-23 Daybreak
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Cause these kids at work don't know Battlestar Galactica, heck having to explain the function of a Battlestar the other day and showing the FTL Jump [Especially the one in Exodus of the Galactica falling through the Atmosphere was a perfect example of the type of Jump Engine the FTL has]

I'll watch those episodes for sure,that's one thing always enjoy about BSG is the combat.
          Continuing to work on my Blog, which is my showcase and other things related to what I'm working on!

Check it out here!

https://tyjos84.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
          X