Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Lt. col. John Sheppard, I dont get how you believe this could be real! If there was going to be another stargate movie/series, it would be released on JM's blog, and on IMDB. A stargate movie going into postproduction would have plenty of fanfair about it, not one small, couple of seconds clip on YouTube!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
      Something gives me the feeling you could have made this yourself....!!

Comment

Originally posted by baal07 View Post
        Stargate will come back! It has to, the concept is way to interesting for it to not. Maybe way down the road but it has to. BSG came back, ST came back, SG will to. I was not a science fiction nut before sg1 and its hands down the BEST series I’ve ever watched. So lets keep hope alive STARGATE WILL COME BACK!
        So what do you think am I crazy or do I have a point?
        You must definitely be a lurker with only 24 posts in nearly 8 years.

Also, like others have said, your post is really misleading.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
          I believe so because the fandom is still too big and too alive. Give it some more years for new showrunners to grow up and we will see something like "Stargate: The next Generation" (hopeful with better characters/actors/storylines).

The vid seems to be cut together from some season 5-episodes, Shep is from "First Contact", so it could be the gate sentence could be too. Where the Woolsey-part is from ... not sure, could be from "Ghost in the machine" but don't nail me on this.
          Agreed!
          sigpic

Comment

Stargate franchise fans really need a closure to put their misery to rest. At least, a movie or a feature documentary alike to end it all such as SGC close down due to no military financial backup. Cut the tie from outside Stargate network. Vala take out the Stargate from SGC and leaving Earth with the Jaffa. The Jaffa world take over the Midway station that connecting the MIlky way and Pegasus.

The trio Sam, Jackson and O'Neill join up the Atlantis main characters making last attempt to save SGU using Stardrive. But lost on the other end of the warmhole when it went through a rapid pulsating Blackhole. No one knows where they go.

While on Destiny ship at the other side of the Universe, a metal eating bugs slowly disassemble the ship from the inside out. An unknown version of replicator like bugs but thousand times smaller which is started eating microchips circuits and all kind of metals. Eli has to wake up everyone and they finding the closest habitable planet to save their life. They couldn't bring along any equipment with them except organic based tools.

I think this will do, and SG fans would accept that there no more Stargate on Earth until someone else found any new artifact that associate to it and make a reboot SG from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinary View Post
              Stargate franchise fans really need a closure to put their misery to rest.
              Speak for your self. I'm not miserable. It's just a TV show. As for closure... SG-1 had closure. All of the big stories got wrapped up, and most of the loose ends were tied off. Atlantis made a triumphant return to Earth, and I like to imagine Earth would set up an SGC in Pegasus to continue the war against the Wraith. As for SGU... eh... didn't watch.

At least, a movie or a feature documentary alike to end it all such as SGC close down due to no military financial backup. Cut the tie from outside Stargate network. Vala take out the Stargate from SGC and leaving Earth with the Jaffa. The Jaffa world take over the Midway station that connecting the MIlky way and Pegasus.
              That would never happen.

The trio Sam, Jackson and O'Neill join up the Atlantis main characters making last attempt to save SGU using Stardrive. But lost on the other end of the warmhole when it went through a rapid pulsating Blackhole. No one knows where they go.
              If there's to be a movie about SG-1, make it about SG-1. I don't care about SGU. Also, nothing can survive being sucked into a back hole.

While on Destiny ship at the other side of the Universe, a metal eating bugs slowly disassemble the ship from the inside out. An unknown version of replicator like bugs but thousand times smaller which is started eating microchips circuits and all kind of metals. Eli has to wake up everyone and they finding the closest habitable planet to save their life. They couldn't bring along any equipment with them except organic based tools.
              Replicators? If you're going to bring back the replicators, do it proper, not some lame rip-off. Why can't they bring any equipment? How do you define an organic tool?

I think this will do, and SG fans would accept that there no more Stargate on Earth until someone else found any new artifact that associate to it and make a reboot SG from it.
              What is the purpose of your proposed ending if it's just going to be rebooted anyway? I much prefer Continuum and "Enemy at the Gate" as the SG-1 and Atlantis finales.

Comment

It is misleading lol my bad but don’t be so cynical ideas are always recycled. All we need is another writers strike or something lets be patient and enjoy walking dead or game of thrones in the mean time

And what the hell is a lurker is that having a life outside gateworld forum

Comment

I don't *shakes head very seriously*. Why should I care about the whiny bunch on the Destiny? Let them die and close the Atlantis-storyarc! Besides ... no further need of more replicators

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                  Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                  I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I'm sure that MGM has closed the book on Stargate, at least for the foreseeable future. The Stargate is a great vehicle, an hopefully someday someone can pull a J.J. Abrams and restart the series or even make some movies. But for now there is still more gate to be had if you read some of the fanfic that is out there as well as the published book series.

Comment

well, Joe Flanigan said they will definitely be more SGA in the future, apparently him and David Hewlett are so totally on it not saying it's gonna happen overnight but they will wrap it up eventually... whether in a movie or mini series, they don't know it yet but I believe in them! they miss it as much as we do!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                        I believe so because the fandom is still too big and too alive..
                        We could get a second season of Firefly as well

Or the second half of the first season.. Longest mid-season break ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post

hahaha! it'd be awesome
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post

Lol. Too bad Whedon has already said it will never happen. Plus that would involve retconning the movie if he wanted the original cast back...
                            sigpic

Comment

SG is not dead!!!!...just resting

It has to much potential to be just forgot...give it time!

Comment

Originally posted by makowiec View Post
                                well, Joe Flanigan said they will definitely be more SGA in the future, apparently him and David Hewlett are so totally on it
                                Source? Last I heard, he was interviewed about the potential TV movie, and he expressed that no one had contacted him about it. He didn't even know there was a script. He went on to doubt that there was ever a plan to do a movie, simply to replace SGA with SGU.

Comment

Working...
                                X