Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know a site with all the Goa'uld technology on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know a site with all the Goa'uld technology on it?

I really want the Goa'uld technology to read about... but I would like all of it, too, if possible.

~*~Long Live Anubis~*~
    sigpic
    A Serpent Guard, a Horus Guard and a Setesh Guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent Guard's eyes glow, the Horus Guard's beak glistens, the Setesh Guard's... nose drips.

Stargate wiki would be a good start..... Here you go!
    http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Goa'uld_technology

Comment

Haha~ Staff weapon thank you so much ^_^

~*~Long Live Anubis~*~
      sigpic
      A Serpent Guard, a Horus Guard and a Setesh Guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent Guard's eyes glow, the Horus Guard's beak glistens, the Setesh Guard's... nose drips.

Comment

Lol, no problem.

Comment

Stargate wiki isnt that great, the omnipedia here at gateworld is better.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Stargate Wikia can make Omnipedia look obscure.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

So which one is better?
              sigpic

Comment

stargate.wikia.com is all you ever need. It provides information on everything.
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

But never trust it completely. It includes info from non-canon sources like RPGs.

Comment

Plus anyone can edit it.
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Yes, I am aware that wiki is not always correct and accurate. But somebody had to write this webpage's technology, too.

Thank you all :3

~*~Long Live Anubis~*~
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X