Clear All

It doesn't appear as a red x to me
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

It's all I got, dearheart.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

It was me just being a smartmouth by posting a picture of Deep Space Nine
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Works for me!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
            some Bashir was needed on this thread. especially in a tux
            Yes, yes it did!! Best looking person ever in Star Trek, by far! *Dreamy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              It was me just being a smartmouth by posting a picture of Deep Space Nine
              Well, as the starter of the thread I have the rights to decide what counts and what doesn't. I clearly stated that anything at all counts as valid appreciation material; therefore you are, unfortunately, not being a smartmouth.
              In fact, I will do the same myself:

sigpic
              Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                *shrugs* Post what you like!
                I don't save pictures of TV shows to my computer unless I think it will make a good desktop image. Do ya'll ever go to TrekCore.com? That website is loaded with screen captures and promotional imagery.

Comment

I go over there occasionally. It's where I found most of my Star Trek caps. I just haven't uploaded them all yet.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

i tried to watch what ever episodes of Enterprise were on the star trek site but i always get this error saying that they have expired or are no longer unavailable and i gotta tell you it's start to tick me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        i tried to watch what ever episodes of Enterprise were on the star trek site but i always get this error saying that they have expired or are no longer unavailable and i gotta tell you it's start to tick me off.
                        they're all on netflix
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                          they're all on netflix
                          cool.

Comment

My number one hottest Trek person..

And as far as men go, these two are my all time favorites.

Soval from ENT

And SO FABULOUS..

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8177/7...9a792e3299.jpg

(the whole point of Spock, LOL)

btw if this is too many pics in a post someone tell me, I'm new here so not sure if there's some etiquette on the matter.

Comment

I've been alternating between DS9 and TNG lately. I haven't really watched much of The Original Series, or Enterprise. Am I missing anything by not watching those shows?
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Enterprise has the hottest men in all of Trek IMO. Trip, Reed, Archer (also they are constantly taking off their shirts), and Jeffery Combs as Shran the Andorian is a huge favorite. Seasons 3 and 4 of ENT are completely different than seasons 1 and 2. 1 and 2 are fairly bog standard "travel to a planet, oh my things are not really as they seem" but still build up the characters. Season 3 is one long story arc which is quite riveting. Season 4 has many double and triple episodes which tie in to Trek history, if you've seen a good chunk of the rest of Trek you will certainly appreciate it.

TOS, well I cut my teeth on that one and I think everyone should watch it. It's the foundation of all that followed. Some of course don't care for it because of the age.

Comment

Working...
                                X