The Talking Dead with Chris Hardwick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Talking Dead with Chris Hardwick

I started watching the Talking Dead and I was wondering if you guys like it.

I love it. I wish that it was an hour long. I could talk about TWD all day long. I love knowing that there are people like me thinking the same things about it.

I enjoy the heck out of the guests. This past Sunday had Paget Brewster and Steven Yeun (?) (Glen) It was a blast.
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

I definitely enjoy watching Talking Dead. I DVR and watch it every week.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I enjoyed the first couple of episodes but it seems to me that TPTB have rained in chris a bunch and taken a sizeable chunk of the spontaneous fun out of the show.
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

I watched a couple of the first ones last season and enjoyed them, and I would have continued watching if they'd put it on right after the ep airs instead of having to wait around an hour till 11 or midnight...whenever it comes on. I don't care anything about watching Comic Book Men....
        IMO always implied.

Comment

I saw one ep of it from the first part of the season, so when I began recording this season, I automatically set up the recorder to include the 'talk' show. It's very funny, and they have interesting guests.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Folks, I'm a probie. Not trying to start a flame war here but; does anyone else think that Talking dead might be better off without Chris Hardwick? Who would make a good replacement?

Comment

I actually didn't much like him when he would show up on Attack of the Show (though it's been a couple of years since I've watched that show because DirecTv got rid of the G4 channel), but I think he's pretty good on Talking Dead. Obviously it would need to be someone who's into the comics and the show.

The show would be better off if they actually aired it directly behind the episodes. I'm not going to wait around till like midnight to watch it....

And welcome to GateWorld.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

I've been thinking on this one and came up with none other than Wil Wheaton. He and Chris were room mates in their college days. I agree that it needs to be someone into both the comics & the show. Don't know how big of a fan Wil is, but I would wager he's hugely into it. Also his gig with Eureka is over now & maybe he would be interested.

Comment

Personally, I think that Chris Hardwick does a pretty good job on Talking Dead. I really enjoyed last nights sneak peek at Season 3.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Stupid question: Talking Dead is a mini-show where this guy (Chris) is talking about WD episodes or it's a real show with real episodes.... ?
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Stupid question: Talking Dead is a mini-show where this guy (Chris) is talking about WD episodes or it's a real show with real episodes.... ?
                      It's a half hour show where they discuss The Walking Dead. Sometimes he has actors, directors or writers from TWD on the show.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

IMO, Talking Dead is a nice little compliment half-hour after enjoying a new episode of The Walking Dead. I hope it keeps going as long as the show itself does.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It was nice to have this back as well. I enjoy watching this show after each episode.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Me too. I hope they keep it at the same time as well.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                              X