Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My so-far favourite episode of B5 (SPOILERS season 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My so-far favourite episode of B5 (SPOILERS season 3)

I've just gotten to Season 3 of Babylon 5.

I just finished watching episode 10 ''Severed Dreams'' of Season 3,
    I was crying throughout the whole episode. I can become emotional when watching TV but NEVER have I cried for almost the entirety of an episode!

Spoiler:
    With Earth declaring martial law through Clark's command, Sheridan's dad telling him he needs to do what's best, colonies declaring independence, Mars being bombed, the fight between Babylon 5 and Earth vessels, Delenn's intervention...

It was AWESOME and sad at the time.
    Definitely best episode so far.

What do you think of the episode?
    Last edited by djackson1234; 20 February 2012, 05:26 PM.

I first wrote Spoilers season 3 in thread but I discovered the spoiler tag in the FAQ! Apologies!

Comment

Originally posted by djackson1234 View Post

I was crying throughout the whole episode. I can become emotional when watching TV but NEVER have I cried for almost the entirety of an episode!

Spoiler:
      With Earth declaring martial law through Clark's command, Sheridan's dad telling him he needs to do what's best, colonies declaring independence, Mars being bombed, the fight between Babylon 5 and Earth vessels, Delenn's intervention...

It was AWESOME and sad at the time.
      Definitely best episode so far.

What do you think of the episode?
      I first wrote Spoilers season 3 in thread but I discovered the spoiler tag in the FAQ! Apologies!
      Severed Dreams and Shadow Dancing (you'll see that near the end of the season) are my favorites from season 3. Arguably those two are my favorite in the entire series.
      sigpic

Comment

That is an amazing episode. Absolutely terrific.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
          Severed Dreams and Shadow Dancing (you'll see that near the end of the season) are my favorites from season 3. Arguably those two are my favorite in the entire series.
          Then I shall be reaching Shadow Dancing soon! Doesn't Dr. Franklin look a bit like Obama?

Comment

sad?
            sigpic
            Paying Homage to Star Trek... LIKE A BOSS!... Though right now I'd prefer a Night Fury to the Enterprise

Comment

Originally posted by USS Stargazer NCC-2893 View Post
              sad?
              Not sure what you mean by that.

Comment

Working...
              X