Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What shows do you have a TiVo season pass for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What shows do you have a TiVo season pass for?

Inspired by this thread. I'm wondering, for those of you who have TiVo, what shows do you have a Season Pass for? Don't be shy, any type of show is allowed; I'm want to know what your TiVo viewing habits are.
    Back from the grave.

TiVo is still around? Haven't they kind of been run into the ground by the proliferation of generic DVR units?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'm not American, so don't do TiVo, but if I did,it would probably be 99% scifi shows that are on tv, the other 1% would be jerry springer!

Comment

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
        Inspired by this thread. I'm wondering, for those of you who have TiVo, what shows do you have a Season Pass for? Don't be shy, any type of show is allowed; I'm want to know what your TiVo viewing habits are.
        I love my Tivo... old one finally died after 10 years... new one is even better and it is about just over 2 years old. I have too many season passes to list them all... but those at the top of my list include:

Falling Skies
        Terra Nova
        Eureka
        Castle
        Bones
        NCIS
        The Big Bang Theory
        Modern Family
        Southland
        White Collar
        Hawaii Five-O
        Primeval
        Doctor Who
        Once Upon a Time
        SNL...

I think I could live with just a DVR, but I love Tivo... hope it never goes away.

Do you have a Tivo? Or are you just curious?
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X