Touch : General Discussion/Speculation /News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touch : General Discussion/Speculation /News

not sure if there's a thread for this show or not...

anyhow it had a special airing yesterday. after watching the pilot it seems really good. its about:

"a widowed father who is troubled by his inability to connect to his mute 11-year-old son. When he discovers his son possesses the gift to see things that no one else can see and the patterns that connect seemingly unrelated events - everything changes."

anyhow did anyone watch it? if not its on hulu.
    sigpic

I recorded it for later viewing.

Did you like it?
    Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

i did . some things were kind of predictable but it held my interest. i'll definitely be tuning in when it comes back in march.

Spoiler:
      i definitely predicted that the kid was going to end up trying blow himself up with the phone. and that jake was going to hug him at the end of the ep
      sigpic

Comment

I don't get it why are they airing the pilot now and start it actually in march? Are they gonna show the pilot in march as well? Because for me it's kind a stupid decision why not wait completely until march or air everything now?
        Other then that, I can't wait to get my hands on this show, I trust in kiefer Sutherland even if it's a tim something heroes guy show.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
          I don't get it why are they airing the pilot now and start it actually in march? Are they gonna show the pilot in march as well? Because for me it's kind a stupid decision why not wait completely until march or air everything now?
          Other then that, I can't wait to get my hands on this show, I trust in kiefer Sutherland even if it's a tim something heroes guy show.
          Apparently it worked well that way when FOX premiered Glee. They are trying to build the hype up by having the pilot out for a few weeks before the series actually starts. That's how I see it anyway.
          "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
          - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

I liked it, esp. how the pace builds up real quickly near the end. I'd like to see how they develop the show/characters more.
            sigpic

Comment

I really liked great episode, but I don't want to get too attached then they have to cancel it
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                Apparently it worked well that way when FOX premiered Glee. They are trying to build the hype up by having the pilot out for a few weeks before the series actually starts. That's how I see it anyway.
                Glee was a teenage comedy musical drama it was easier for them to get attention but for shows like touch it's much harder to built the hype, it has to be really good or it will be going down, but as I said with kiefer Sutherland I have faith that we get past season one!
                sigpic

Comment

It was pretty good even if it did ring Indigo Children in parts (look it up).
                  Still, it's a good idea for a show. I'm not sure if it's going to be one of those shows I'll be speeding through the week just to watch the next episode. I do like numbers though and patterns so it keeps my attention.
                  My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

First of all, I liked the episode. The premise held my attention and the kid is a good actor.

A very different character for Kiefer to play. I can see where he wouldn't want another role like Jack Bauer and this one is perfect for him.

I am disappointed that we need to wait until March.
                    Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

I watched the first episode over the weekend, I thought it was really good. I wish the wait til the next episode wasn't such a long one.
                      sigpic

Comment

my dvr cut off the last bit....sigh. I did like what I did see though.
                        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Working...
                        X