Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help us name our new (relation)ship!!! (Contains Reckoning spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help us name our new (relation)ship!!! (Contains Reckoning spoilers)

If you have yet to see Reckoning, leave now, for this thread holds spoilers .

Okay, people, here's the deal, my good friend spacemonkey69 and I have built a new ship. What's the problem? Well, it floats, if that's what you're worried about, but it still needs a name. Our ship is that of the Carter/Ba'al kind (don't diss us, there have been stranger ships at sea). Don't know about you lot, but we saw something in Reckoning 2. We may have been seeing things, or you may need to watch closer, either way, our ship needs a name. We have two suggestions.

1) SS TechnoBaal (by me)

2) SS Evil System Whiz Kid (by spacemonkey)

Please tell us what you think (about the names!) or give us some suggestions for others you think may be appropriate. If you simply don't like (or absolutely despise the idea) of Carter and Ba'al, turn your flash lights off and get out of here. If, however, you agree - or think it mght be fun - please, post away, for our ship cannot sail nameless!!!!

Love,

Robbon.Device & spacemonkey69

Supreme Comander of the SS Yet-To-Be-Named.

SS Better than Superman, Spiderman and the Hulk combined?

Comment

You like the idea Teal'c? Hm. I'm glad. Interesting suggestion....

Supreme Comander of the SS Yet-To-Be-Named.

Comment

Originally posted by Ribbon.Device
        You like the idea Teal'c? Hm. I'm glad. Interesting suggestion....
        I only oppose ship that involves two main characters... anything else is fair game. *watches Martouf Marty's Jack/Baal vid*

Comment

Originally posted by Ribbon.Device
          If you have yet to see Reckoning, leave now, for this thread holds spoilers .

Okay, people, here's the deal, my good friend spacemonkey69 and I have built a new ship. What's the problem? Well, it floats, if that's what you're worried about, but it still needs a name. Our ship is that of the Carter/Ba'al kind (don't diss us, there have been stranger ships at sea). Don't know about you lot, but we saw something in Reckoning 2. We may have been seeing things, or you may need to watch closer, either way, our ship needs a name. We have two suggestions.

1) SS TechnoBaal (by me)

2) SS Evil System Whiz Kid (by spacemonkey)

Please tell us what you think (about the names!) or give us some suggestions for others you think may be appropriate. If you simply don't like (or absolutely despise the idea) of Carter and Ba'al, turn your flash lights off and get out of here. If, however, you agree - or think it mght be fun - please, post away, for our ship cannot sail nameless!!!!

Love,

Robbon.Device & spacemonkey69
          SS Anubis

Comment

for a moment there I thought you were trying to say we got a new starship i nreckoning (which we didn't) and wondered waht we should name it...
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Balsam?????

i loved how they worked together. it sorta made him like harry...ok so he's not all warm and fuzzy like harry is, but now baal isnt' this cliched evil one....you don't know if he'll be evil or good
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

what type of ship is it - how about a photo
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Interesting underdog ship.
                  Ideas.....
                  Hmmm

SS Pride and Prejudice?

(I know it sucks but it's the only suggestion I have at this time - makes some twisted sense to me)

Comment

no offence to whatever you made but if your basing it on reckoning then

SS-left-over-using-repli-busting-machine-made-by-ancients-left-on-639!!!!!!!!!

anywho

glad i got that of my chest

that Balsam idea was pretty cool, kinda soothing you know, maybe if your ship is called that it'd be destined for plain sailing!

Comment

SS Devils's Angel...
                      or SS Ba'am!!!

Oh well, whatever you decide to call it, I'm soooo with you *Sam/Ba'al forever*

*is dork*

Comment

How about the SS Ba'rter? or the SS Ca'al or Sa'al or perhaps SS Ba'amantha? Sounds like you have interesting plans!

Comment

SS Evil-Ba'al-plus-smart-carter-equils-smart/evil-spiko
                          Yo no sé.

Comment

SS Cobalt? I know it doesn't sound like the ship but it'll catch on. Just imagine, years from now ...

ON A BEACHSIDE DOCK IN MAINE ... 20244 ...

Two old fishermen, COOMBS and FLANNERY dawdle by the sea.

COOMBS: Say, you 'member that ship?
                            FLANNERY: What?
                            COOMBS: The ship!
                            FLANNERY: What ship? There's dozens 'a 'ol wrecks in these parts.
                            COOMBS: Naw, the SS Cobalt!
                            FLANNERY: What's that, a boat made out of ice cream sticks?
                            COOMBS: I'll shoot your eyeballs out, you 'ol 'tard, That Carter/Ba'al Ship!!
                            FLANNERY: (mispronouncing) Carter/Ba'al Ship? Dare I ask?
                            COOMBS: You 'member, they named it that and everyone though they was some paintin' people or somethings.
                            FLANNEY: You lost me old man.
                            COOMBS: (Makes an annoyed noise) To Sokar with it!
                            (Flannery cats a glance at him)
                            FLANNERY: Sokar? I think your kids need to re-think that nursing home bizznezz.

They continue fishing ..

Meanwhile, nearby floats ... the SS Cobalt.

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

how about the SS B.S.?
                              ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X