• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in time for school.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Yeah, it's a long wait and I'm excited for it to start back up again.. For now I'm Rewatching seasons 1-3 on Netflix; until they add season 4 and then I'll be watching that one too.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Birdget Reagan(Legend of the Seeker) will have a guest role this season.
        sigpic

Favorite quote:
        McKay: You shot me!
        Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
        Ronon: You shot me, too.
        Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
          Tiffani Thiessen has a great quote from the S1 audio commentaries. She said that everyone wants to date Neal but marry Peter.
          And I can completely understand why as I feel the same way.

Originally posted by python490 View Post
          White Collar is a great show. I've kept up with it since it first aired. I think its a pretty underrated show. Its got two great lead actors and the writing is good.
          While I have nothing to add to that fab comment, it's SO worth repeating.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          When is the show back? I miss staring at Matt Bomer.

At least I hear they're going to air the entire season in one go now instead of breaking it up after nine or ten eps - that was the initial plan for pushing it back until fall at any rate.

Did I already mention how much I was looking forward to the next season?
          Twinchy---
          sigpic
          FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

All in one go? Finally! I don't like split seasons.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm not a fan of split seasons myself. If not for the (sometimes forced) cliffhangers, it really messes up your leasure-time schedule.

Once a show is "out of sight-out of mind" for a while, no matter how much I love it, more often than not, it's hard to get back on track to watching it because I usually have other things planned at that time slot instead then. Or I realize like three episodes into the rest of the season that I missed the exact week when the show was coming back on air.
              Particular since with White Collar the mid-season hitati are usually longer than the ones inbetween seasons.
              Twinchy---
              sigpic
              FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Spoiler:
                Shame, i was starting to like The Suit Sequel/Suit 2.0 atleast they don't have to worry about him recognizing mozzi anymore

who do you think will end up as Caffrey's handler? Jones or Diana? IDK i think Maybe Diana
                Last edited by mr_kennedy; 01 November 2013, 04:01 PM.
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

I just finished with disc 3 of Season 4. Awww........I just wanna hug Neal. I love the relationship between Neal and Peter.......and Mozzie cracks me up.

IHS
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Shame, i was starting to like The Suit Sequel/Suit 2.0 atleast they don't have to worry about him recognizing mozzi anymore

who do you think will end up as Caffrey's handler? Jones or Diana? IDK i think Maybe Diana

Spoiler:
                    Isn't Diana on maternity leave? And did the actress have a kid during filming? I was starting to like Suit 2.0 as well. Was he just there to add to the drama on his untimely death? Now I wonder how much Neal will admit do to guilt.
                    sigpic

Comment

season is shaping up nicely so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                        season is shaping up nicely so far.
                        I haven't actually been watching I have them all saved on my DVR for when I get in the mood, though

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Yay, new episode tonight. I totally forgot what I saw in the clip.
                          sigpic

Comment

Season 4 is on sale on Amazon right now for 17 bucks.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X