commander of destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

commander of destiny

who would be a better Commander of Destiny COL. Young, COL. Telford, Dr. Rush or LT. GEN. O'Neill
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

It depends what the goal of the crew is.

Comment

Since Young is already there, he's my first choice. However, if Jack O'Neill was there, I'd choose him.

Comment

O'Neill obviously, though apart from him Telford
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Rush has already shown that he's not the greatest in command. Young can get the job done well enough. I still wouldnt trust Telford in the job. O'Neill of course would be killer at it. If i had my choice, i'd put Carter in charge, personally.

Comment

Greer. Anyone who disagrees will have to face his wraith.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Greer. Anyone who disagrees will have to face his wraith.
              Yeah, like his flame thrower!
              sigpic

Comment

I like Rush, but I would put him not by commanding of the Destiny, he has No patient with people and anyway, I think that it would in mutiny, to knock down him.

I hate Telford, I lock him into a room.

So, my chois would go more towards Young or O Neill, but seen than Young with more the habit of Rush, I thus shod more trust in him.
                Last edited by Duval; 14 January 2012, 05:34 PM.
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                  I like Rush, but I would put him not by commanding of the Destiny, he has No patient with people and anyway, I think that it would in mutiny, to knock down him.

I hate Telford, I lock him into a room.

So, my chois would go more towards Young or O Neill, but seen than Young with more the habit of Rush, I thus shod more trust in him.
                  like Young
                  Last edited by LT. COL. John Sheppard; 14 January 2012, 08:28 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
                    Rush has already shown that he's not the greatest in command. Young can get the job done well enough. I still wouldnt trust Telford in the job. O'Neill of course would be killer at it. If i had my choice, i'd put Carter in charge, personally.
                    To my knowledge Rush has never been in command, and Young was so poor (before he started listening to Rush) that it actually prompted a mutiny on board.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                      To my knowledge Rush has never been in command, and Young was so poor (before he started listening to Rush) that it actually prompted a mutiny on board.
                      What about when Rush was alone i forget which episode it was but he was technically in command then
                      sigpic

Comment

It depends what the goal of the crew is.
                        meaning? The goal is one thing no mater who is in command getting the crew home
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          Since Young is already there, he's my first choice. However, if Jack O'Neill was there, I'd choose him.
                          stones
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                            meaning? The goal is one thing no mater who is in command getting the crew home
                            Then why in Twin Destinies did Young, Rush and quite a few others elect to stay on the ship, reject the chance to go home and opt to try and complete Destiny's mission instead?

Comment

Then why in Twin Destinies did Young, Rush and quite a few others elect to stay on the ship, reject the chance to go home and opt to try and complete Destiny's mission instead?
                              Young has to try to keep a good political figure with Rush
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X