No announcement yet.

the many sides of rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if all the stress and hostility had played a role in Rush softening when Mandy came aboard. It would be about time for something to give, eventually being anti social wears thin. I don't think Rush was originally so reclusive, it was an outcome of the traumatic situation of his wife's death, and
    Spoiler:
    we see his walls slowly drop through out the series
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, noticed that with Mandy's second visit on board in Ginn's body. It's possible that the antipathy Rush felt for Wray as a person (or even an unwillingness to take advantage of the body of a lesbian knowing Wray had no interest in men) may have contributed to his reluctance during that first visit.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
        Yeah, noticed that with Mandy's second visit on board in Ginn's body. It's possible that the antipathy Rush felt for Wray as a person (or even an unwillingness to take advantage of the body of a lesbian knowing Wray had no interest in men) may have contributed to his reluctance during that first visit.
        Yeah, I think it would be too weird to use her body when he knows Wray, and then have to look her in the eye later, when she is herself. The fact that she's a lesbian probably would be a consideration, it would be a lack of respect to "play" with someone's body like that. Even if they have supposedly signed a waiver.

Those stones are sure a strange idea. I thought that Young having sex with his wife in Telford's body was too far-fetched. Wouldn't it be too strange to have some other guy with his wife, even if he's borrowing? I also didn't think it was likely that his wife would want to do that with this strange man. All too strange, even for sci-fi.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X