• Show
Clear All

All the good episodes from Season 1 and 2 are:

Broken Bow 1/2
    The Andorian Incident
    Breaking The Ice
    Cold Front
    Dear Doctor
    Shadows Of P'Jem(only because of the later reprocussions)
    Shuttle Pod One
    Shockwave 1
    -----------------
    Shockwave 2
    Minefield
    Dead Stop
    Cease Fire
    Regeneration
    First Flight
    The Expanse (only because of the later reprocussions)

So out of 44 episodes, only 16, IMO, are worthy of being part of ST:E. Everything else was just waste. It wasn't even needed. If they could have combined the first two seasons into what I just posted there, and gave it six episodes of fluff, versus the currect 28 episodes of fluff, ST:E would not be facing cancelation.

Those 16 episodes plus Season 3 and Season 4= AWESOME ST:E. I'm really hoping that ST:E gets saved. And that UPN gives it a third chance. Please!!!!!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

The future ST writers will hopefully take note of successful SF shows. Like TNG, DS9, SG, B5, and others. The shows have been different so I am not saying that they need to stick with one show's ideas.
      However all of those shows had one thing in common that to me at least made the show stronger. Recurring guest stars. Q, Lore, and the various Duhress clan made TNG MUCH better. Gul Dukat was awesome. Jacob Carter, Bratak, and the rest have been great on SG. Look at Shran, everyone is saying how awesome Shran is and how they could use more Shran. Recurring guest stars lets fans get excited to see old favorites and gives the show the feeling of a series instead of a show like Enterprise was in seasons 1 and 2.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        last night's ep WAS awesome!! as was the ep before that, and the ep before that, end the ep before that, and....

personally i can SEE why people disliked it the first few seasons (i personally enjoyed it! ) but the last two seasons, ESPECIALLY this season, have been awesome, and it sucks BIG time that just as the show is REALLY getting great, and just as naysayers are starting to hop back on board, the show gets cancelled... sure, it gets low ratings, but i haven't seen a SINGLE ad for ENT in over a year!! (oh, wait, apparently they advertise it on wrestling... grrr )... it STILL gets as good of an audience as the shows on scifi, and that's WITHOUT advertising and on a network that has IIRC less than 200 stations in the country!!!!

fortunately our campaign is at LEAST making noise!!! we have a possible pledge of $3 million that's being negotiated, and just fans alone have raised over $56,000!! and that's just in a matter of weeks... and we still have about two weeks left!! with the rallies on friday and the fact that we're making the news all over the country and, frankly, around the world, i think there's a VERY good chance that we will succeed in getting ENT back in some form, even if it's only a half-season or a miniseries, or even a direct-to-dvd release!! even if we DON'T make it though, fact is we AREN'T letting the show go out quietly!!!!
        The total is currently $65,280.00 !! Almost $10,000 in a day Just need some corporate sponsors to jump in and Star Trek Lives.
        Come on you closet Trekkies/Trekkers, check it out at http://www.trekunited.com

Comment

Although i'm not gonna help in (yes i know, i'm the devil) i hope Enterprise gets its fifth season.
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
            Although i'm not gonna help in (yes i know, i'm the devil) i hope Enterprise gets its fifth season.
            Although I like your comment about Enterprise...which we know didn't happen...I don't like your signature line! Charmed rocks!
            sigpic

Comment

Ahh.. I miss Trek. I hope it comes back sometime soon.

Comment

Working...
              X