No announcement yet.

best episode of SGU ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to like all the episodes of SGU but I admit to be hang in love for Twins Destiny, how to resist two Rush?
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
      I have to like all the episodes of SGU but I admit to be hang in love for Twins Destiny, how to resist two Rush?
      I really felt it was the best written show. Just the right amount of twists and action.
      Posting at.............
      http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

So hard to pick only one, but maybe Twin Destinies, because there was just so much there that was really incredible.
        sigpic
        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
          I really felt it was the best written show. Just the right amount of twists and action.
          Oh yes, with beautiful scenes but the end is sad.
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            At most that was assault and battery. He didn't kill or attemp to kill Rush to be murder. Given the way Rush plays with people's live he brings things onto himself.

Ah the good ol' Justice debate
            If I were to leave you stranded with nothing on an alien planet, you might consider I was trying to murder you! I would certainly feel that way, and I'd be pretty sure looking for some kind of protection when I miraculously returned to the ship.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              I was so shocked by him leaving Rush to die on that planet! That was murder you know. I couldn't believe the Colonel was such a bad guy. That was far worse than anything Rush did. Why didn't Young just lock Rush up, or have guards follow him around? It was really crazy. I think the Colonel realized that too late, but of coarse it's TV, and somehow he gets to redeem himself and rescue the star of the show!
              I actually loved it, really, a show that portrays people as they are, not heroes, but real people doing what they can and sometimes screwing up big time!
              Young certainly paid for it big time on a personal level, something like that stays with you for ever, and it's how he subsequently dealt with it and faced it that was part of the joy of watching this show. Watching Young unravel with the guilt, his shock at finding Rush alive and saving him, despite having to face the possibility of the details of his despicable deed coming out in the open! Rush in some kind of gratitude didn't tell the others the truth, "for the good of the crew." Then Rush kills a man in cold blood without a second thought, blinded as Young was by rage,

I loved the tension that remained, each now knowing what the other was capable of when pushed too far.

Just fantastic stuff, wonderful character driven show, I don't think I would have ever tired of watching Rush and Young's tense and begrudging working relationship, especially with the hope that they would finally realise how well they could work together. All the little moments where they help eachother, like Rush saving Young from flying out into space in 'The Greater Good' would add up and bury the regrettable actions of the past!

Comment

Yes, I love a character driven show. I could see why Young lost sight of his moral compass, and felt his regret later. I was reminded of those kind of terrible things we have all done at least once that make you cringe every time you think of it. Something one doesn't quite realize the ramifications of in the heat of the moment. But I never did anything quite that bad, but I never was stranded on a scary old space ship either! Who knows what we may do in extreme situations.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X