best episode of SGU ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best episode of SGU ?

what are the best episodes of seasons 1&2 for me Time (ep8 s1) and Gauntlet (ep20 s2)
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

The series premiere was fantastic. Twin Destiny's was great also.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderD View Post
      The series premiere was fantastic. Twin Destiny's was great also.
      The series premiere is called Air
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
        I'm sure he knows that
        sigpic

Comment

Twin Destiny´s and Malice
          sigpic

Comment

I loved Malice, also Time and Twin Destiny's for the time travel aspect. My list could go on and on...
            sigpic

Comment

Probably Human or Twin Destinies for me, and an honourable mention for Cloverdale. I actually thought that the première episodes were some of the weakest they ever did.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Light, Twin Destinies, and Common Descent.

Comment

I'm lumping some neighbor episodes together for common storylines, but "Gauntlet"/"Blockade," "Air," and "Common Descent"/"Epilogue." In that order, absolute strongest first.
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I'm aware lol.

Comment

The best episode?! Phew, a tall order to choose just one!

If I really have to choose one it would be 'Epilogue'. for illustrating the old adage, 'you never know what you can do until you try, or in this case thrown in the deep end!' It showed just what all the people on Destiny were made of. What they achieved by working together and bringing their own skills to contribute to creating the foundations of a great civilisation. Minus Rush, which was interesting in itself, he wasn't as indispensable as he thought!

But, I have to add that for me one episode can't really be chosen, they all worked together beautifully to create the wonderful character moments which, at the end of the day is what SGU is all about. So I'll just have to add some more...

'Time' and 'Twin Destinies' for my favrouite Sci Fi theme of time travel.

'Trial and Error' and 'Aftermath' for my favourite character Colonel Young moments.

'Human' and 'Malice' for great Rush moments.

'Cloverdale' for being a really psychedelic weird way to see into Scott's mind and how he perceives those he shares life on Destiny with.

'Light' for Destiny's amazing flight through the sun, my favourite spaceship of any sci fi show or movie!

Comment

My favorite episode from season 1 is Human, my favorite ep from season 2 is Twin Destinies or Common Descent. I also really like Time, Subversion, Incursion Pt1/2, Awakening, Malice, The Greater Good, Epilogue, Blockade, Visitation, and Cloverdale.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                          My favorite episode from season 1 is Human, my favorite ep from season 2 is Twin Destinies or Common Descent. I also really like Time, Subversion, Incursion Pt1/2, Awakening, Malice, The Greater Good, Epilogue, Blockade, Visitation, and Cloverdale.
                          Human is the one with Rush's wife and the Chair right?
                          sigpic

Comment

Human is the one with Rush's wife and the Chair right?
                            Yep.
                            sigpic

Comment

i liked that ep a lot and i thought about it while watching this ep if you were rush wouldn't you find time for your dieing wife?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X