Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goa'uld Stun grenade prop made from fiberglass.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goa'uld Stun grenade prop made from fiberglass.

This is my Goa'uld Stun grenade prop made from fiberglass. Super strong. I am finishing these up now. I have a working version. (video coming soon) Operates just like on the show.

I will be offering these in these formats:

Kit $25.00
    Finished Non-working $40.00
    Finished Working $75.00

Also running a special right now. You can get a working one free with the purchase of a working or a non-working ZPM.
    Click here for my YouTube Channel!

Click here for my blog!

"Like" my Facebook.com page

Originally posted by Lord_trael View Post

This is my Goa'uld Stun grenade prop made from fiberglass. Super strong. I am finishing these up now. I have a working version. (video coming soon) Operates just like on the show.

I will be offering these in these formats:

Kit $25.00
    Finished Non-working $40.00
    Finished Working $75.00

Also running a special right now. You can get a working one free with the purchase of a working or a non-working ZPM.
    So...what do the "working" stun bomb and ZPM do?
    sigpic

Comment

they light up i assume

Comment

Yes they both light up,

I have a ZPM thread posted in the SGA merchandise it shows what it can do.

The stun grenade operates as follows, The button on the side activates the LEDs in a random flashing pattern. With only one being lit at a time. When you activate it is fast, but slows down then turns itself off. I will be uploading a video of the prop soon!
        Click here for my YouTube Channel!

Click here for my blog!

"Like" my Facebook.com page

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_trael View Post
          Yes they both light up,

I have a ZPM thread posted in the SGA merchandise it shows what it can do.

The stun grenade operates as follows, The button on the side activates the LEDs in a random flashing pattern. With only one being lit at a time. When you activate it is fast, but slows down then turns itself off. I will be uploading a video of the prop soon!
          Excellent
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X