This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU DVD giveaway

I'm doing a giveaway of the final season of SGU on my blog - I really want it to go to a real fan of the show, so I thought I'd spread the word here. Mods, if this isn't allowed, feel free to delete.

http://elivya.blogspot.com/2011/12/c...rse-final.html
    la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

WoopWoop ^^

Comment

That's very, very nice of you.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Indeed, it is.
        sigpic

Comment

Thats awesome! Just wondering why you want to just give it away? Don't you want to keep it?
          sigpic
          Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
          'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
          : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
            Thats awesome! Just wondering why you want to just give it away? Don't you want to keep it?
            I just asked that myself
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
              Just got a blu-ray player. I wanna start getting things on bluray instead. And I could sell it or something I guess but this just seemed fun! By the way, I just changed the format of the giveaway - if anyone clicked it right after I posted there was a Rafflecopter form but that seemed like so much trouble. I changed it so that you just have to comment.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
                Just got a blu-ray player. I wanna start getting things on bluray instead. And I could sell it or something I guess but this just seemed fun! By the way, I just changed the format of the giveaway - if anyone clicked it right after I posted there was a Rafflecopter form but that seemed like so much trouble. I changed it so that you just have to comment.
                Still, very kind of you!
                sigpic

Comment

Ah okay, fair enough! I should get a blu-ray player but I'd have tons of DVD's I'd need to change and it would be to much hassle really
                  Well thanks for being so generous!! Enjoy your blu-ray!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                  'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                  : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

Have I missed something? Is SGU final season on Blu-Ray?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      Have I missed something? Is SGU final season on Blu-Ray?
                      It might not be yet - I'm just phasing out of collecting DVDs for things that I know I'm gonna want on blu-ray.

sigpic

Comment

I agree, this is very nice of you! I was going to post on your blog then I found season 2 at Future Shop (in Canada) for $9.99! It's funny because I was thinking how it would be nice for the final season to show up cheap. I guess my wish was granted.
                        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

It might not be yet - I'm just phasing out of collecting DVDs for things that I know I'm gonna want on blu-ray.
                          You know, they might not release a Blu-Ray.
                          sigpic

Comment

This is ending tonight so I just wanted to post a reminder.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X