Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you think Tenara and Futura dealt with who gets to control the Stargate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do you think Tenara and Futura dealt with who gets to control the Stargate?

did they put it one some kind neutral territory share use of it? or did one country have it and charge or even not let the other use it all..... like on earth?

I'm pretty sure they created some sort of international zone, similar to the ones from the international airports or international waters. In this area they would of probably been some sort of civilian and military complexes.
    It's all about startegy. Out-maneuvering the opposition, bending him to your will.
    -Dexter-

Comment

Originally posted by SGSargon View Post
      I'm pretty sure they created some sort of international zone, similar to the ones from the international airports or international waters. In this area they would of probably been some sort of civilian and military complexes.
      The gate was in the middle of the city.

Comment

I don't remember seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
          I don't remember seeing it.
          because it wasn't

Comment

Originally posted by slimjim View Post
            because it wasn't
            The ground swallowed it up. They went to look in the middle of a populated area.

Comment

They went to look for one of the generational ships in the middle of a populated area and found it had been swallowed up by lava flows, not the Stargate. The Stargate has been lost decades before they got there.

Comment

They went to look for one of the generational ships in the middle of a populated area and found it had been swallowed up by lava flows, not the Stargate. The Stargate has been lost decades before they got there.
                it was where that city was originally 200 years ago, but it may have been moved who knows where on the planet in the interim time

Comment

That is right

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                    The gate was in the middle of the city.
                    So are embassys. I don't see why they won't create a special status for the Stargate. Regardless where it is.
                    It's all about startegy. Out-maneuvering the opposition, bending him to your will.
                    -Dexter-

Comment

Working...
                    X