Sam Carter was one of the greatest female characters ever created. She was a brilliant woman with a beautiful soul.
Do you miss her as much as I do?
Here are five things I miss:
1. I miss watching Sam come up with brilliant/crazy last minute ideas to save her team, the planet, and a galaxy or three.
2. I miss Sam and Daniel doing their thing, where no one else knows quite what they're talking about but they get each other instinctively.
3. I miss Sam laughing at Jack's stupid jokes (she's always indulging his childish side).
4. I miss Sam teasing Teal'c ("Indeed"); she's the only one who can.
5. I miss Sam's technobabble. I don't get it either, but she's so happy when she does it.