A Game: SG1 Guess the quote.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Game: SG1 Guess the quote.

Here’s how it works. I start with a quote from an episode and you have to guess what episode it’s from and then if you get it right it’s your turn.
    Please make them either funny or challenging that will remind people of the scene. Ok

O’Neill: We’re on a mission you NIT!
    The 360 is out in Aus and I'm playing
    Mal: Was that the primary buffer panel?
    Wash: It did seem to resemble-
    Mal: Did the primary bufferpanel just fall off my gorramn ship for no apparent rerason?

The other guys

'you are an idiot every day of the week, why couldn't you have taken one day off????'
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

foothold

"and we are walking"
      MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
      I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

"On Chulak...it is custom to sing a song of lament. Fortunately we are not on Chulak."
        Mal: Did the primary bufferpanel just fall off my gorramn ship for no apparent rerason?

Comment

gahh, i cant remember the episode name, but its the one in s1 where they think daneil is dead, but really, he's in that guy's underground lab. right?

On chulak, i would be well within my rights to dismember you.
          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bioevilfan
            "On Chulak...it is custom to sing a song of lament. Fortunately we are not on Chulak."
            "On Chulak, when a great warrior retires from the field of battle it is custom to sing a song of lament. Fortunately we are not on Chulak."
            chain reaction

"2 fries short of a happymeal"
            I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

ok, and that one's from solitudes

Yeah, which end do the bullets go in again?

Comment

gah, no, no,no, were getting it all out of order. ahhh! ok, so that quote was from window of opurtunity.

'you're creeping me out mckay'

Comment

"Redemption"
                  "Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise"

And Corey, it's "Three fries"
                  Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                    Redemption part 2

"sg-1,you have a go" (the first time ever)

p.s. quote everything because of the orders

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                      gah, no, no,no, were getting it all out of order. ahhh! ok, so that quote was from window of opurtunity.

redemption

'oh i adore you already'
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                        "Redemption"
                        "Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise"

And Corey, it's "Three fries"
                        Unnatural Selection

You should get that window fixed

p.s.if a question gets answered twice then reply to the question made by the first person that answered

Comment

I came in to play guess the quote, but apparently its guess-the-quotes-after-you-decifered-which-order-they-were-posted game.
                          'oh i adore you already'-pretty sure that was children of the gods, but I'll wait for someone to confirm/deny that so I dont add to the chaos.

Comment

Originally posted by 5th Chevron
                            I came in to play guess the quote, but apparently its guess-the-quotes-after-you-decifered-which-order-they-were-posted game.
                            'oh i adore you already'-pretty sure that was children of the gods, but I'll wait for someone to confirm/deny that so I dont add to the chaos.
                            you are right

Comment

Originally posted by corey2002
                              Unnatural Selection

You should get that window fixed

p.s.if a question gets answered twice then reply to the question made by the first person that answered
                              Fire and Water

Character 1: Hay, we’re not done pal.
                              Character 2: I so own you.

Comment

Working...
                              X