Burn Notice Discussion and Jeffrey Donovan Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burn Notice Discussion and Jeffrey Donovan Thunk thread

Hello everyone and welcome to the newly created Burn Notice thread!!

Of all the sites that I'm on, Gateworld is the one that I'm on the most and so I thought I'd create a thread for my most recent favorite show. It's also a thunk thread for Jeffrey Donovan because I'm in total fangirl mode and feel the need to SQUEEEE over him. If you wanna thunk other actors on the show - please do so!! I won't object.

So.... how long have you been watching the show??

I've only been watching for a few weeks and I'm addicted. LOL

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Holy crap, I didn't realize there wasn't a thread for this show.

I have been watching since the start of the show. Unfortunately, I have kind of forgotten about it due to the business of this year, and have missed most of the fifth season. I will probably have to wait to get it on DVD before I finally watch it, unless I can find other means.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
      Holy crap, I didn't realize there wasn't a thread for this show.

I have been watching since the start of the show. Unfortunately, I have kind of forgotten about it due to the business of this year, and have missed most of the fifth season. I will probably have to wait to get it on DVD before I finally watch it, unless I can find other means.
      I searched like three different times and couldn't find one so I made one.

There's a great website that lets you catch up on shows and it even has the most current eps there. It's Watch Series Online. It's where I've been watching the 5th season since Netflix stops after the 4th ends.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Love Burn Notice! I'm seriously addicted to that show! I also thunk Jeffery Donovan/Michael Westen.
        sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
          Love Burn Notice! I'm seriously addicted to that show! I also thunk Jeffery Donovan/Michael Westen.
          Yay!! Go us! *high fives* It looks like we both thunk a lot of the same guys actually.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

And because I'm in fangirl mode, I made a Jeffrey Donvan wallie...

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

A Burn Notice set I just made...

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

thanks for this new thread I really like Burn Notice, but I haven't been watching it from the beginning. Would be a good idea to start doing so
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  thanks for this new thread I really like Burn Notice, but I haven't been watching it from the beginning. Would be a good idea to start doing so
                  Did you pick up in the middle of a season or something?? Netflix has the first four seasons if you haven't seen them otherwise there's always Watch Series Online.

And you're welcome! I've recently become addicted to the show and wanted a place to chat about it so I made one.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

no, in fact I saw an episode here on a channel and there in another, so I do not even now if they were in the correct order
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                      no, in fact I saw an episode here on a channel and there in another, so I do not even now if they were in the correct order
                      LOL.. That happens.

Yup! Definitely a fangirl.. I just finished uploading over 1,000 pics of JD/MW...

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

There's something about a gun in this man's hands that I find very attractive..

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

its on netflix now and i love fionna and how the character is portrayed by her
                          sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
                            its on netflix now and i love fionna and how the character is portrayed by her
                            I used Netflix to start from the beginning and catch up to season 4. Love Netflix! I liked Fiona in the beginning and I love her in the 4 and 5th season.. There in between, not so much a fan.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Season 5 finale tonight.... Any thoughts?? I'll have to wait until later to watch it because we don't actually have cable. I might wait until Season 6 has started before I watch it though.. I don't like waiting with cliffhangers.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                              X