Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss Rush and Young and Eli and Chloe and Scott and even Wray and Greer!!! I miss this amazing show ;( I want it back ;(
    sigpic

Comment

I too SGU misses me, a good series and which so promised! People were not rather patient, nowadays that has to please in succession otherwise that does not pass, I really find that it's a pity...
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I miss SGU GW. Those Rush fangirls made my blood boil sometimes but those debates were fun
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I miss SGU GW. Those Rush fangirls made my blood boil sometimes but those debates were fun

SGU was is

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
            I miss Rush and Young and Eli and Chloe and Scott and even Wray and Greer!!! I miss this amazing show ;( I want it back ;(
            I very much miss Park and TJ

Oh and the others hehe.

I was just thinking last month...on a Tuesday...how much better that day would have been if SGU were still on.
            I've wanted to go back and watch season 1 again so many times since it was canceled but honestly just can't muster up the courage to do it because I know it'll just get me depressed because it's so great and unfortunately so over. Have a hard enough time getting through Serenity without feeling that way!
            sigpic
            Originally posted by dacooker
            The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

Ive been watching stargate since it all started and was very iffy with universe since they would be cancelling atlantis in favour of it, so much more i wanted from atlantis that it should of got atleast another season.

Watching universe i loved it from the start, it made me feel something inside i cant even describe and when i heard it was getting cancelled so soon into its run it tore right through me that i cant even seem to recover from.
              Ive never felt this way towards a tv show, it just pains me to know that it wont continue, no more exploring of such a wonderous universe, i cant even fault the characters i loved them all.

I check this site once a week for any small hope of seeing the words stargate universe renewed and i beg deep down that they will find a way to continue.

This is my first ever post here, i dont normally say much on forums but i felt i had to say something to someone

Comment

I miss it so much! I even miss Scott

There's no replacement for it but I do hope it will come back in the future
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Hugsome View Post
                  Ive been watching stargate since it all started and was very iffy with universe since they would be cancelling atlantis in favour of it, so much more i wanted from atlantis that it should of got atleast another season.

Watching universe i loved it from the start, it made me feel something inside i cant even describe and when i heard it was getting cancelled so soon into its run it tore right through me that i cant even seem to recover from.
                  Ive never felt this way towards a tv show, it just pains me to know that it wont continue, no more exploring of such a wonderous universe, i cant even fault the characters i loved them all.

I check this site once a week for any small hope of seeing the words stargate universe renewed and i beg deep down that they will find a way to continue.

This is my first ever post here, i dont normally say much on forums but i felt i had to say something to someone
                  I know, sometimes I still stop and think, how can they just cancel it? It feels like a crime!
                  sigpic

Comment

I really miss SGU as well, its a great story and such a shame its been cut so short!

To me SGU is like a good wine, it gets better with age

Comment

My fiance is getting tired of hearing me say "I wish Stargate was still on." Ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by fatty.mcninja View Post
                        My fiance is getting tired of hearing me say "I wish Stargate was still on." Ha ha.
                        Same goes for me. I have such a deep sadness that there aren't any other shows that are good enough to fill the void.

Comment

Even though I'm re-watching everything right now, I just want NEW Stargate. I don't even care if its SGU (although that's what I'd really want). I was late to the game (became a Stargate fan through SG-1 but not till after SGU had started) so SGU is the only series I watched on the week-by-week basis as opposed to as many episodes as I could cram in a day. I guess that's why I'm so partial to it.

Comment

I Miss this show everyday nothing else on TV fills that void

Comment

While there are other shows occupying my time (not to mention a fair number of video games), I, too, wish that Stargate (any of the 3 series) were still on.
                              sigpic

Comment

Any time reruns of SGU come on, I always watch them at the expense of EVERY thing else. There is nothing else that rates as good as this TV series.
                                SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

Working...
                                X