No announcement yet.

Do You See What I See (421)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like Eureka's one of the only shows that could do an episode like this and make it seem like they aren't trying to hard.

I absolutely *loved* this episode, especially the Lord of the Rings moment with Fargo and the buttons.

"My precious!"
    "One button to rule them all!"

sigpic
    The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I wonder where Grace was
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        I wonder where Grace was
        Yeah, I was confused about this too, and Zane.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
          Yeah, I was confused about this too, and Zane.
          Its only a wild guess, but maybe they excluded those 2 because those relationships are not going to cut it on the long run? Since this Episode has no real place in the Timeline, they probably decided it would be best not to include them so the Fans dont get the wrong impression that they may have been together for Years.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Could be. I notice Jenna was at least a few months older here than she was in Season 4; chronologically, this story probably can/should be bumped into some point during Season 5. Most certainly post-Season 4 cliffhanger resolution.

That leaves plenty of window to wonder about the lack of Grace and Zane in this episode.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I was thinking about this today on the ride home, I suppose we could move the date of it to when Henry and Grace were separated.

Or maybe, since SARAH was telling the story, she doesn't like Grace and Zane and chose to leave them out. I don't believe the story was a true story (in the show), although it would be funny if it was referenced in a later episode.

Comment

This one was a bit too syrupy for my tastes. Taggart was great though.
                Posting at.............
                http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Dearheart, Christmas is the time for syrupy goodness. Angst and tension comes at other times of the year.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Alittle sap is fine. But I feel like this put me half into diabetic shock.
                    Posting at.............

Comment

Yeah, I could feel the sugar shock coming in a bit myself and I'm known for loving the fluff.

Still, sugar highs are so much fun!
                      sigpic

Comment

Weird, I am normally the Grinch who thinks the less christmas and sugar coat is better, but this one doesnt urk me at all. It is like the different versions keep me from noticing that I am actually watching a Christmas Episode.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

It reminded me of a certain Farscape, too. Farscape's none Christmas Bug's Bunny ep was much darker. An homage to the likeness would have been a nice nod to the fans of both shows, but the writer's did not think to put Chricton and co. in it.
                          Posting at.............

Comment

Well, after missing out last year, it looks like this episode will finally get shown here for the first time. I've seen some photos, a few clips, and heard loads about it, but have never seen the whole episode, so I'm really looking forward to seeing it!

Cate
                            sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Is it coming on Netflix soon?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Is it coming on Netflix soon?
                                Sorry, everlovin, there's no mention of it being released on Netflix yet. But according to the SyFy schedule, this episode will be shown on Tuesday 18 December, at 8pm. And if past episodes are anything to go by, the episode should be released on iTunes the next day.

So, is Netflix the same kind of thing as iTunes? I must admit I'm not familiar with them

Cate
                                Last edited by Cate'sCorner; 06 December 2012, 10:27 AM.
                                sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Working...
                                X