No announcement yet.

Space Milkshake movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This looks iffy. I like that Tapping and Dunne are in it, but I don't care about Kruek and have no idea who the other guy is. Who wrote the script and who is directing?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
      This looks iffy. I like that Tapping and Dunne are in it, but I don't care about Kruek and have no idea who the other guy is. Who wrote the script and who is directing?
      Written & directed by Armen Evrensel.

The other guy is Pippin from Lord of the Rings.
      -

Comment

The other guy is Billy Boyd - If you saw 'Lord of the Rings' he was the hobbit Pippin!

You can check out his official webpage here
        http://www.basicallybillyboyd.com/?page_id=6
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

From Robin Dunne on Twitter :

SPAAAAAAACE MIIIIIILKSHAAAAAAAAKE! #KristinKreuk, @amandatapping, #BillyBoyd, @SpaceMilkshake twitpic.com/7oc412
          -

Comment

omg so awsomeee
            sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

I can't wait to see this film. Mostly just because it has AT in.. but Billy Boyd is pretty cool too.

Sounds like a really fun concept.
              sigpic
              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

I'm not really one for comedies but I might have given this a chance if RD wasn't in it...
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                  Written & directed by Armen Evrensel.
                  I looked him up. None of his previous works impress me. I'll wait till the movie's out and reviews are available to read.

Originally posted by fems View Post
                  I might have given this a chance if RD wasn't in it...
                  RD? Robin Dunne? I'm guessing you don't like Sanctuary?

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                    Amanda can pull off any COLOR!! she looks amazing blonde, brunette, red head!! O_O!! Woman is amazing! lol!
                    YES it's true!

And yeah, admittedly the movie looks kinda cheesy, but sometimes that can be a LOT of fun!
                    sigpic
                    "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
                    My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

I love cheese. And with AT and Billy Boyd, I just can't say no. I just hope I can get my hands on it here in the States....

Comment

I think it's fair to say that this movie is not meant to be a serious drama but more a spoof/comedy...I for one am looking forward to watching it one day....mutant duck & goop!! Lets not forget Amanda Tapping in a hot tub in space...yes!!
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                          I think it's fair to say that this movie is not meant to be a serious drama but more a spoof/comedy...I for one am looking forward to watching it one day....mutant duck & goop!! Lets not forget Amanda Tapping in a hot tub in space...yes!!
                          This exactly. Especially that last bit!
                          sigpic
                          "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
                          My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

RD? Robin Dunne? I'm guessing you don't like Sanctuary?
                            I love Sanctuary but RD grates on my nerves with his limited acting abilities (and his juvenile behavior at cons). The Will-character seems to be influenced by RD's personality too, which only makes him more annoying.
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

"Space Milkshake" wraps production in Saskatchewan
                              First Weekend Club
                              -

Comment

Two photos from the wrap party.

http://jimmykounios1.blogspot.com/20...-wraps-up.html

Comment

Working...
                                X