Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sanctuary Sightings : Sanctuary actors in other shows/movies etc

Default Re: Sanctuary Sightings

Ravi/Shaker Paleja was in the episode of SG1 i was watching last night Season 5 Finale- Revelations as a Jaffa pilotting Osiris' Ship.

getting sucked into the black hole that is PS

Woo hoo! On our second page! And I think I saw the chick (the one with long brown hair and glistening eyes) from Nubbins in a SyFy version of Robin Hood. Along with Robin Dunne and Alexei from Sanctuary for All and Dr. Lee from SG-1 and crapload of SyFy stock actors. It's an awesome movie just for the "how many actors do I recognize?" factor. "Beyond Sherwood Forest", that's what it's called...
    Click on the banner to check out the newest installment of the Stars series!

Young’s Fencing Sabre helenmagnus23's Avatar

Watched The X-Files Season 3 eps 7 The Walk it has Ian Tracy in it yay Adam he has no arms and no legs lol guess we know what happend to Adam after he fought Magnus again lol!

He's in the same season as Amanda yay!
    GTTSAT
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

One of the Sanctuary Heads of House (the one we saw in the episode with Ralph the baby stenopelhabilis) is in "The Day the Earth Stood Still". Totally pegged him right off the bat.

Last nights Alcatraz - the bomber was the bad guy from One night that got the scopion on his face, the guard from 1962 on Alcatraz that played the younger version of Sam Neill's character was one of the army guys from Uprising (worked alongside the general) and on Once Upon a Time, Gaston was the same actor that played the canadian photographer from Monsoon.

Emilie Ullerup and Paul McGillion are both in the SyFy Original Movie "Witchslayer Gretl". It's not too bad actually, though whats-her-face Shannen Doherty got top billing in the promos for it. I had no idea they'd be in it... Go figure. It's nice little surprise...

Quote Originally Posted by blueray View Post
    collum blue (Edward from Kali) is in Dead like me
    he's also in the second Princess Diaries movie, which now surprises me whenever I watch it...
    "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
    -Brom in Eragon