No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Sightings : Sanctuary actors in other shows/movies etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention I saw Gil Bellows in an old Criminal Minds episode from last season. Hee hee!

Comment

i was rewatching sga's episode: return. and i forgot that Ryan was in it
      sigpic

Comment

In Underworld Awakening there was Charlotte with a British accent , Bruno, the mob boss from penance, and Declan (sorry didn't have a chance to look up the actor names)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
          In Underworld Awakening there was Charlotte with a British accent , Bruno, the mob boss from penance, and Declan (sorry didn't have a chance to look up the actor names)
          Aww, you beat me to it. Just saw this movie last night, and all I could think was "well, they must have filmed part of this in Canada". And I think I saw one of the more recognizable Jaffa from SG-1. I know, not Sanctuary, but the interconnectedness of the shows left me going, "hey, I know that guy" "oh cool! Now Bruno can fly for help!" or "Heh heh, looks like Charlotte picked up some tips on a british accent from AT "

Comment

Probably everyone already realized this, but there was this episode of SG1 where they`re trapped on a planet in the middle of political turmoil, and the character they befriended was played by the creepy scientist who tortured Henry in Revelations 2.

Comment

Ravi/Shaker Paleja was in the episode of SG1 i was watching last night Season 5 Finale- Revelations as a Jaffa pilotting Osiris' Ship.

Comment

Woo hoo! On our second page! And I think I saw the chick (the one with long brown hair and glistening eyes) from Nubbins in a SyFy version of Robin Hood. Along with Robin Dunne and Alexei from Sanctuary for All and Dr. Lee from SG-1 and crapload of SyFy stock actors. It's an awesome movie just for the "how many actors do I recognize?" factor. "Beyond Sherwood Forest", that's what it's called...

Comment

Watched The X-Files Season 3 eps 7 The Walk it has Ian Tracy in it yay Adam he has no arms and no legs lol guess we know what happend to Adam after he fought Magnus again lol!

He's in the same season as Amanda yay!
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

One of the Sanctuary Heads of House (the one we saw in the episode with Ralph the baby stenopelhabilis) is in "The Day the Earth Stood Still". Totally pegged him right off the bat.

Comment

Last nights Alcatraz - the bomber was the bad guy from One night that got the scopion on his face, the guard from 1962 on Alcatraz that played the younger version of Sam Neill's character was one of the army guys from Uprising (worked alongside the general) and on Once Upon a Time, Gaston was the same actor that played the canadian photographer from Monsoon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Emilie Ullerup and Paul McGillion are both in the SyFy Original Movie "Witchslayer Gretl". It's not too bad actually, though whats-her-face Shannen Doherty got top billing in the promos for it. I had no idea they'd be in it... Go figure. It's nice little surprise...

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                          collum blue (Edward from Kali) is in Dead like me
                          he's also in the second Princess Diaries movie, which now surprises me whenever I watch it...
                          "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                          -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Today I watched Kali and there was Paul McGillion playing Terrence Wexford. It was fun to watch him so opose to Helen especially after Dr. Carson Becket.

Comment

Working...
                            X