Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGU Rewatch - Discussion thread ( Spoilers for all Episodes : please read post #1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be joining this rewatch shortly since I have all of SGU on DVD now
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I endorse this thread, particularly Petra's concept of being appreciative without having to be omnipositive; that separates evaluation from panning. I just wish more folks had been interested in my rewatch of Season One. My issues would be that I haven't seen S.2 my first time yet, I want to avoid S.2 spoilers, and I'd want to take the rewatch slow. Yes, I am one of those lepers who follows in syndication, apparently, "follows" as in trailing elephants. (I took a break from my rewatch for the new fall season and for movies). If it isn't too much of a theme stretch, could someone run down if SGU started running on This-network-connected affiliates and when and whether Eps. 201-204 will be repeated; here they started Dec. 25 with 205. I called MGM and was told to call syfy; doesn't MGM or whatever it now is still have the syndication rights? I checked news for anything from Darren, but nothing appeared.
      Last edited by Diogenes; 08 January 2012, 04:56 PM. Reason: To make 'n' in "network" lowercase

Comment

On an off topic note, I'm just rewatching BSG these days, and it's nothing like SG:U, maybe SG:U copied a bit of their style, but even then I fail to see the comparison.yes l both great shows, but other then that....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          I finally found some time to watch "light".
          Ugh, jeri, you are so much better than I am.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          I will be joining this rewatch shortly since I have all of SGU on DVD now
          That's so cool!!! *dances happily, thinking of all the fun had with jessika in the SGU thunk threads*

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post
          I endorse this thread, particularly Petra's concept of being appreciative without having to be omnipositive; that separates evaluation from panning.
          Thanks, and welcome onboard!

If it isn't too much of a theme stretch, could someone run down if SGU started running on This-Network-connected affiliates and when and whether Eps. 201-204 will be repeated; here they started Dec. 25 with 205. I called MGM and was told to call syfy; doesn't MGM or whatever it now is still have the syndication rights? I checked news for anything from Darren, but nothing appeared.
          I'd love to help you out, but not being in the US, I truly have no idea.

Ok guys, I know that it looks like I abandoned this thread (or SPN rewatch, for that matter) but this really isn't the case. RL has been insanely hectic and although it doesn't show signs of stopping its crazy ride anytime soon, I vowed to make time and come back to the rewatch and discussion. So what do you guys say to catch up with jeri and watch and discuss Darkness/Light over next week, till Sunday?
          There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
          sigpic
          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

I know SGU by heart, but I want to see again the episodes. I would not speak about it as well as you all (I am sad with the long comments), but at least I could read your impressions.
            To share the pleasure to see again SGU, it is good o/
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

LOL! I get to watch "Light" again! Goody!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
                That's so cool!!! *dances happily, thinking of all the fun had with jessika in the SGU thunk threads*
                Thanks! Those thunks thread sure are fun

Ok guys, I know that it looks like I abandoned this thread (or SPN rewatch, for that matter) but this really isn't the case. RL has been insanely hectic and although it doesn't show signs of stopping its crazy ride anytime soon, I vowed to make time and come back to the rewatch and discussion. So what do you guys say to catch up with jeri and watch and discuss Darkness/Light over next week, till Sunday?
                Good, I'm not as behind as I thought, I will get to it now
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                X