The show is on the way from Amazon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry...I'll get around to it.

I'm also considering Alphas, but I will have to wait on that one. No DVD for it seems to be out yet.
    sigpic

Comment

I wanted to watch Alphas, but missed the premiere in my country, have to get round to watching it online lol. Its the same with Falling Skies, I missed the 1st ep, but we've got the rest recorded on our TV. Its just finding time and the patience to concentrate with me lol
      I was at school all day today... IT'S SATURDAY!...ah well, if it gets me a pass in maths I'm fine with it
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

That's another show...I haven't heard a word about Falling Skies on DVD yet. Kind of frustrating.
        sigpic

Comment

Ah, probs because its only just finished season 1 on TV. Who knows, there's a lot of shows we both wanna watch lol
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

Yeah...But since it was only 10 episodes I wanna rewatch it cause I feel cheated
            sigpic

Comment

Was it only 10 eps? Didn't know that, I'm only like 10 mins into the first ep
              sigpic
              Indeed

Comment

Yep...Only ten episodes, unfortunately
                sigpic

Comment

Aww too bad! But I found out that my Grandpa watches falling skies So it must be good, he's picky
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

Enjoy the ride!
                    sigpic

Comment

I will once I get the chance
                      sigpic

Comment

Bought "The Peacekeeper Wars". Can't wait to get the chance to watch it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                          Bought "The Peacekeeper Wars". Can't wait to get the chance to watch it.
                          i haven't seen it yet either!
                          sigpic
                          Indeed

Comment

So I haven't forgotten about this show (I can't, everyday when I open my drawer I see it there...waiting for me...), but I still haven't had a chance to start watching it again.

I will likely have to start over once I hit winter break, but it is definitely at the top of my watch list.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                              So I haven't forgotten about this show (I can't, everyday when I open my drawer I see it there...waiting for me...), but I still haven't had a chance to start watching it again.

I will likely have to start over once I hit winter break, but it is definitely at the top of my watch list.

Know how you feel, theres hardly anytime to do anything with all the schoool work
                              Can't wait till Christmas even just for the break!
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

Ya...Right now I have a five page essay due Tuesday, a final tomorrow, a revised essay due tomorrow, a project due Tuesday, and another project due Thursday...Fun, huh?

I also need to keep up on my readings for classes.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X