Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
    I really need to buy the DVD's but at the moment Sanctuary is my priority
    I watched all the seasons in about two months because it was on every weekday on TV. I came home, got changed and put it on every day... I was hooked! I think you're gonna enjoy it, it's like every show, it gets better after the first few episodes which really just set the scene.
    I have yet to watch the Peacekeeper wars though, and the last time I watched farscape was like one and a half years ago so I'll need to do a rewatch so I'm refreshed on everything

Hope you enjoy watching!
    I think the complete series is still on sale at 50 bucks on Amazon, and they are not the usual crappy "complete series" where half the discs look like they won't play to save their data.

How often do you see a show that is being sold for lower than a dollar per hour of viewing?
    sigpic

Comment

LOL, well I'm in the UK and I don't know how much it costs over here for the whole season, but it's still a lot :/ considering I'm still in school, don't have a job and saving pocket money for conventions
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

Yeah...I'm pretty sure this is a lot of money (don't know all that much about pounds though) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Farscape-Def...cmu_pg__header

But you get the Peacekeeper Wars with it...I didn't.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
          Yeah...I'm pretty sure this is a lot of money (don't know all that much about pounds though) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Farscape-Def...cmu_pg__header

But you get the Peacekeeper Wars with it...I didn't.
          Yeah, it's quite a lot, but I suppose its good considering how much you get with it.
          Like with SGU, it's like £30 odd for ONE season, so in retrospect, the farscape boxset is actually good value!
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

Yeah. With me it cost less than buying 2 of the seasons individually. With this set I got all four with bonus features

Gotta love good deals...Though I wish TV shows would do box sets like this one...The cardboard sleeves that usually comprise the "complete series" sets suck...Lol. One reason why I didn't buy SG-1 full set even though it was like 130 bucks less was cause a good chunk of the reviews were criticising the packaging and the errors.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
              Yeah. With me it cost less than buying 2 of the seasons individually. With this set I got all four with bonus features

Gotta love good deals...Though I wish TV shows would do box sets like this one...The cardboard sleeves that usually comprise the "complete series" sets suck...Lol. One reason why I didn't buy SG-1 full set even though it was like 130 bucks less was cause a good chunk of the reviews were criticising the packaging and the errors.
              Packaging can influence buys. If the boxset doesn't look goo, people might be less inclined to purchase them :/
              Where abouts are you now on your farscape watch?
              sigpic
              Indeed

Comment

I have only watched 2 discs so far, which is 8 episodes. I'm liking the show, just not as much as I had hoped. But since I am told it takes off after the first season, I will keep trudging through.

I'd be watching more but I simply don't have time...I have a very busy school schedule with the difficulty only going up by the week.
                sigpic

Comment

I know how you feel! Grr at school!

But yeah, it deffinately kicks off after the first season
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

Watched the episode where Pilot got an arm lopped off...Does that grow back or was it permanent? I didn't catch the fate of his lost limb...
                    sigpic

Comment

I forget, I haven't watched it in so long, I think you'll find out in an ep or two though
                      sigpic
                      Indeed

Comment

Pilot's arm grows back. That was one of the more memorable episodes of the first season IMO. Just hang in there until you get to Nerve. That introduces one of the most fascinating villains ever, and some pretty creepy stuff happens otherwise too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry I have been absent from here. I haven't been able to watch Farscape in a while so I haven't felt the need to talk about it.

I'm putting my watching of this show on hold until Winter break. I am simply FAR too busy to deal with it right now. Winter break will be a time for watching old shows and new(for me) ones :-)
                          sigpic

Comment

I know how you feel, school is piling up, Christmas break will be a nice hiatus Especially if your going to watch Farscape!
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

Yep...Hoping to get Farscape and BSG out of the way. Depending on what shows I get after that (B5, W13, Eureka, and Sanctuary are top contenders), I will try to finish those as well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, try and watch Sanctuary first lol It's amazing!
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X