2011 Webisodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 Webisodes

It would have been nice if they had been numbered in the order they took place, but they were very cool nonetheless. I'm very glad they got made.

Webisode 1: A New Day
    Webisode 2: Family Matters
    Webisode 3: Domestic Violence
    Webisode 4: Neighborly Advice
    Webisode 5: Step-Mother
    Webisode 6: Everything Dies

For curiosity's sake, in chronology they would run 4/3/1/2/5/6.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    It would have been nice if they had been numbered in the order they took place, but they were very cool nonetheless. I'm very glad they got made.

Webisode 1: A New Day
    Webisode 2: Family Matters
    Webisode 3: Domestic Violence
    Webisode 4: Neighborly Advice
    Webisode 5: Step-Mother
    Webisode 6: Everything Dies

For curiosity's sake, in chronology they would run 4/3/1/2/5/6.
    Thankyou!! Been looking for these since they came out.

Comment

I want to see another set of these, showing:

(Spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen at least til ep7 of S2...)

Spoiler:
      Sophia's journey after she is left hiding... to ending up in the barn...

Although she mustn't've lived very long (as Otis presumably put her in the barn - or did he? - before then going hunting and shooting Carl), you could probably get 2 episodes out of her flight, then being turned... then they could show us the actual people who had lived/died in the various spots that the others searched for Sophia in...
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

Hmm, either when I posted I didnt actually get around to watching these, or they didnt work...
        Cause I just looked them up on youtube cause I didnt remember them...
        Anyway, they were a nice few webisodes to keep my Walking Dead urges at rest for abit.
        Nice to see that these webisodes were linked to the series.

Comment

Yes, it was a nice touch, rather than just making something completely disjointed.

I guess another option for future webisodes would be concentrating on the Farm... though that could also just be part of my above idea...
          back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
          "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
          "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
          and lots more!

Comment

Working...
          X