Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to finish Anubis off once and for all (SGA and SG1 spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to finish Anubis off once and for all (SGA and SG1 spoiler)

S8 spoiler
    Anubis had come back again, again and again.
    The system kill him, he comes back, Jack destory his fleet with Anubis on it, yet he just jumb into some poor Russian Guy , Carter sent him to the ice planet , we saw him frozen but he comes back again .
    Teal keep trying to tell his people the Goa'uld are not god, but letting Anubis rise from the dead is not helping his cause.

So how to finish Anubis off once and for all?

Well as an ascended being , and he is already dead like Daniel ,and still reamin as Energy life form , so i guess there are only a few ways to do it.

The Altantis team find an energy cage that trapped an Energy being for thousands yr, that cage was use by Ancient to study ascension, and that animal was a lab rat ,the Ancient ascended the animal for thousands yr in a cage, that was a bit cruel , When the Altantis sent the message back, Mckay attacted a lot data from the Ancient data base, may be the design for the cage was part of the data, or the incident was record in Dr Weir's mission log.
    I speculate may be SG1 will use a similar cage to trap Anubis like the animal he is .

The other way to finish him off is sent him to the black hole

Or the lazy all mighty Ascended being will get off their lazy ascended ass and took care Anubis once and for all.Considering he wanted to destory all life in the Galaxy, if that is not enough for some action from them, the Ancient are truely useless.

Originally posted by ckwongau
    S8 spoiler
    Anubis had come back again, again and again.
    The system kill him, he comes back, Jack destory his fleet with Anubis on it, yet he just jumb into some poor Russian Guy , Carter sent him to the ice planet , we saw him frozen but he comes back again .
    Teal keep trying to tell his people the Goa'uld are not god, but letting Anubis rise from the dead is not helping his cause.

So how to finish Anubis off once and for all?

Well as an ascended being , and he is already dead like Daniel ,and still reamin as Energy life form , so i guess there are only a few ways to do it.

The Altantis team find an energy cage that trapped an Energy being for thousands yr, that cage was use by Ancient to study ascension, and that animal was a lab rat ,the Ancient ascended the animal for thousands yr in a cage, that was a bit cruel , When the Altantis sent the message back, Mckay attacted a lot data from the Ancient data base, may be the design for the cage was part of the data, or the incident was record in Dr Weir's mission log.
    I speculate may be SG1 will use a similar cage to trap Anubis like the animal he is .

The other way to finish him off is sent him to the black hole

Or the lazy all mighty Ascended being will get off their lazy ascended ass and took care Anubis once and for all.Considering he wanted to destory all life in the Galaxy, if that is not enough for some action from them, the Ancient are truely useless.
    make the ancients take out the trash for once sg1 always do it.

Comment

Most emoticons ever...

The Atlantis cage from "Hide and Seek" would be a great idea though.

-IMF
      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

That would probably work, especially considering that the FX were practically the same for Anubis and the creature. They really shouldn'tve put those to episodes next to each other IMHO.

Comment

I think they should destroy him with the stargate's kawoosh. It would make a fitting end to the series.

Comment

Hang on how would they attract anubis in to the box as he doesnt feed on energy like the dark cloud thing, plus dont think anubis is stupid enough to fall for that type of trick

dont think the kawoosh thing would work either, does the kawoosh destroy air? anubis isnt physical so there would be nothing to kawoosh

i think the best bet would be to throw him into the sun or get the ancients to zap him physical so we can run a knife through him

Comment

I like the idea of the black hole. We know that if he thinks something that he want's is on a planet he'll go there (As seen is the first two episodes of Season 7, he thought the Ancient tablet was on the planet when it was a fake). If we lured him to dial the black hole... good bye my sweet Anubis, good bye.

Or he might go into the Ancient trap if we throw a steak in there
              Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

danel reascends and they fight it out
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Hes already had that choice and turned it donw plus Anubis and OMa fought it out. yet the out come is unknown
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                    Hes already had that choice and turned it donw plus Anubis and OMa fought it out. yet the out come is unknown
                    dude put some spoilers in your thread !!! and I don't want him to die I like Anubis
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Anubis and Oma lock in an eternal battle of the Ancients in Threads
                      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Spoilers for threads
                        Spoiler:
                        I think Anubis and Oma will be stopped by the Others and made in physical form so we can kill him for good. Why do people think hes stuck in an endless battle with Oma? Do you know something i dont? Also why would the Supersoldiers get all confused if he was still alive?

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Anubis will never die. No, the kawoosh (even though it will destroy air, as it is matter) will not effect Anubis. He is not matter. He is Energy.

The black hole might not work either. Gravity may not affect him.

Oh, yeah. How are
                          Spoiler:
                          Oma and Anubis in an endless battle?
                          Did I miss something?

A modified Ancient trap may work (if he doesn't already know about that). But he would be trapped there forever. Kinda cruel even for him.
                          Maybe the ancients should (since they dont like killing) trap him, make him human, put him through rehab, and reascend him. Problem solved
                          Yo no sé.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiko
                            Oh, yeah. How are
                            Spoiler:
                            Oma and Anubis in an endless battle?
                            Did I miss something?
                            It happened in Threads. BUt i dont believe it

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Maybe the ancients dont do anything because they cant. Maybe he is too powerful and strong for them. He is a Gou'ald with ancient knowledge and fully ascended. The supersoldiers became confused because he controls them and he was in a batle with oma, which he will win easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X