"Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Nice that the ratings were up a bit.
        It's always good when ratings go up!
        sigpic

Comment

If my math is correct, Fringe has been averaging a 6.6 in the adults 18-49 category, I stress the 'IF' part

4x01 -1.5 + 4x02 - 1.3 + 4x03 - 1.2 + 4x04 - 1.3 + 4x05 - 1.3 = 6.6

Add to that the fact that the show has remained steady in the final numbers for FIVE EPISODES IN A ROW.

Comment

Good, hopefully things do remain pretty steady. I just don't want any kind of major drop-off at some point.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Down to 1.1

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ouch! Not very good, that is for sure. Come on people, don't let this show down.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

‘Fringe’ Hits New Low
                    By NELLIE ANDREEVA | Saturday March 24, 2012 @ 9:29am PDT

Fox’s Fringe (0.9/3) was rusty in its return from hiatus, down 25% from its winter finale a month ago. It was hindered by a weak lead-in, Kitchen Nightmares (1.0/4), which was inexplicably low for an original, tied with NBC’s Who Do You Think You Are? at 8 PM. Fringe also faced atypical competition, CBS’ NCAA basketball coverage, which is expected to win the night. Or maybe Fringe fans didn’t get the memo that their show was back or were out helping make Hunger Games a rare March blockbuster. Fringe‘s time slot rival, the CW’s Supernatural (0.6/2) also hit a low, while Nikita (0.5/2) was up a tenth.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Wow, those numbers sure suck.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Better news this week....

'Fringe' ratings rise, match 'Grimm'

The ratings for Fox’s Fringe rose its second week back on the air, enough to tie NBC’s Grimm at 9 p.m.

Fringe was seen by 3.1 million viewers and delivered a 1.2 adult demo rating, up 33.33333333 percent from last week (if you want to be really exact about it). Grimm had 4.2 million viewers and also had a 1.2 rating. As pointed out in the most recent edition of our Death Watch rundown of each broadcast show’s survival odds, the industry rumor mill on whether Fringe will get renewed flipped from negative to positive this week after Fox’s Alcatraz ratings bottomed out. Nothing is for sure yet, but this recovery doesn’t hurt.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I am very relieved that Fringe did better ratings-wise this week. We just need to keep that number up some, and earn that final renewal.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                          X