• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stand (312)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 SEASON 3
    STAND
    EPISODE NUMBER - 312

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 March 2012, 04:23 PM.

Wow pt 2...I never thought the warehouse would be gone...

Spoiler:
    Did Mrs. Fredrick die because the warehouse "died."

I think WH13 truly out did itself this season...
    sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode.

BUT.

It looks like there's going to be a reset button that has to do with the watch Artie has.

If there really is a reset button though, I will be really disappointed. Because what they went through was something absolutely monumental. The reset button will take it all away. If that's the case I will be really disappointed.

I'd much rather see them construct an entirely new Warehouse and see the show become Warehouse 14.

Comment

one of the greatest season finales i have ever seen...loved it rewatching it now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
          I really enjoyed this episode.

BUT.

It looks like there's going to be a reset button that has to do with the watch Artie has.

If there really is a reset button though, I will be really disappointed. Because what they went through was something absolutely monumental. The reset button will take it all away. If that's the case I will be really disappointed.
          I agree. If it watch is a reset button, where do you think they can reset to? What the characters have gone through throughout this whole ordeal has made them stronger and even closer as a team and resetting will only do away with all that which will be very disappointing.

Like the WH14 idea.

Comment

Dude, that was epic! I didn't even think W13 could be epic. That was cool. Did NOT see that coming.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              Wow pt 2...I never thought the warehouse would be gone...

Spoiler:
              Did Mrs. Fredrick die because the warehouse "died."

I think that is why she wanted Claudia to give her the metronome right away because she knew if the Warehouse died, so would she.

Comment

WH-14 can rebuild but all the asset and the warehouse technology(or gadget) is lost
                warehouse is no match for another big scale attack
                sigpic

Comment

P.S: Warehouse back door is in Hong Kong!!
                  I from HK!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    Agreed! Though i think watch Artie got from McPherson will be the reset button.

One question that keeps running through my mind is...
                    Spoiler:
                    Where the hell is the Trailer the dog? Didn't see him at all this episode so i hope he wasn't in the Warehouse.

I can't wait to see the Christmas special.

Comment

Really great season finale!!! I'm very interested to see what the watch Artie pulled out at the end does. And what will become of Mrs. F.?

Just one thing though. Everybody that has used the term Warehouse 14 on here, you do realize that in the past an increase in the Warehouse number meant a change in country right?
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

So guys, have a question. I'm in the UK and download most of the US shows to watch with my Dad (please don't ask for a link), did this episode and ''Emily Lake'' air as a FULL LENGTH finale or just a double episode?

Comment

aired as a double episode.

and please do not admit to downloading here. We don't want that anymore than we do the links please. Do what you do, just don't talk about it (if they wanted to, if syfy reads your post they can compel us to give them your IP info so they cna track you down. we don't like that, but would have to comply....so don't give them the info they'd have to use to make us )

and, we don't need spoiler tags in this thread. It's meant for talk about 312, so no need for tags (nice that you used them though)
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Great episode, although I was a little annoyed when Pete and Myka jumped out from behind the wall and exposed themselves, if they had stayed behind the wall they would have had a huge advantage...something obvious to 2 skilled agents.
                            • That being said, this episode was epic.
                            • Claudia killed the bad guy
                            • Pete kills the bad guy
                            • HG saves the team
                            • W13 and Ms. F are destroyed

The cliffhanger is that Artie had the timepiece. Could it roll back the clock? Maybe, but will it stop the same thing from happening again? If they do a rewind I hope that some consequences are still felt, like maybe Ms. F can't be revived and Claudia has to take her place. Also, I hope they all remember what happened.

I'm guessing the Christmas special will address none of this so we'll be waiting until next Summer.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                              Great episode, although I was a little annoyed when Pete and Myka jumped out from behind the wall and exposed themselves, if they had stayed behind the wall they would have had a huge advantage...something obvious to 2 skilled agents.
                              He probably would have threatened HG's life, forcing them to come out, though, so not much change there.

Comment

Working...
                              X