• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Giant Leap (420)

EUREKA SEASON FOUR
    ONE GIANT LEAP
    EPISODE NUMBER - 420

Carter and Jo respond to a mysterious attack on the presidential convoy; good-byes are exchanged before the Astraeus mission is launched; and cosmic anomalies threaten Eureka. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 21 September 2011, 03:07 AM.

Seriously what was that????
    I'm speechless.
    That was one major cliffhanger and one major jaw drop for me.
    The amount of things happening?? How can someone ever bear with that??
    And I have to wait one whole year. It's new for me to be that thrilled over Eureka, but I guess TPTB did it this time.

Comment

That was one heck of a season cliff hanger. But I betcha anything that Beverly Barlowe was The one behind the ship disappearing.

Comment

Wow what an episode !! Do i smell a bit of Beverley Barlow somewhere in there ?
        Such a long wait now with such a major cliffhanger, i think i am going to die
        Is it really a whole year of waiting ?
        RIP Don S. Davis 1942-2008

Comment

Really! EUReKA almost never does cliffies! Probably because they know we have to wait an ungodly amount of time until to the next season.

So much changing - moreso than the whole new timeline imo. Will we even have all of our characters in July? I love them!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I saw this coming a mile away.

How?

There was too much happiness going on. In some shows whenever there's too much happiness going on, you can bet that there will be a disaster.

Jadzia Dax is the prime example. She was really happy, going to the Bajoran temple to pray for a baby, then Dukat killed her.

So it stemmed to reason that the disaster would be the ship in some way.

Comment

What if they were aliens on Titan that don't want to be discovered?

Seriously, if Jo doesn't come back I'll stop watching this show. Even If I don't find out how it'll end.

Comment

She'll be back. The only way leading characters leave the show is if the actor opts out of their contract.

Comment

Originally posted by PrometheOSS View Post
                  What if they were aliens on Titan that don't want to be discovered?

Seriously, if Jo doesn't come back I'll stop watching this show. Even If I don't find out how it'll end.
                  Why exactly ? I think she will at some point, but you never know. I hope the whole season won't be about getting the Titan crew back to earth, but it's a possibilty. Right now my biggest concern is that the next season will be the LAST...

Comment

Theres a short video .. kinda of a sneak-peak into season 5 available now. Jo is there.. without clothes
                    http://video.syfy.com/shows/eureka/p...-2012/v1356552

Comment

Liked the episode and can't wait to see how it ends. One question: Eureka and GD is supposed to have the best hi-tech equipment and smartest scientists in the world, and with probably the most important mission on the line they have no way of detecting or preventing security breaches? They had a major security breach w Beverly and knew info may have leaked out and still no extra protocol or triple checks of information security. It seemed that they were way to nonchalant about the launch especially after what had happened to Andy the ep before. Just an opinion and maybe I read to far in these things but that's what popped into my head as I was watching it.

The scene between Jo and Zane was very emotional. Jo, imho, is the strongest character on the show and hope she is back for the entire final season.

I hope the Christmas episode is as good as last year's. I loved that ep along with the WH13 x-mas episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaany View Post
                        Theres a short video .. kinda of a sneak-peak into season 5 available now. Jo is there.. without clothes
                        http://video.syfy.com/shows/eureka/p...-2012/v1356552
                        WOW
                        Jo looks great.
                        I can't wait to see that.

Comment

That was one heck of a Season Finale. Now the long wait till next Year begins.

I am pretty sure they are going to get them back by the secound Episode though. There is no Eureka without 4 of the Lead roles. The only thing I wish for next Season is that they finally get rid of that Witch Barlowe for good.

I dont think its actually what happened, but I was waiting for Andys Update to take effect. So I am suggesting that Beverly did that with Andys help from the inside.
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

The next season is the last, so of course they are getting rid of Beverly

Comment

Wow, wow, wow, WOW! Best EUREKA finale EVER! I'm surprised that no one suspects that the Senator (Camile Wray, SGU) of launching the ship. Considering how she feels about the Titan mission.

PS. The title for 5x01 is ''LOST'' leak a while ago.

PPS. Faxubama LOL! Nice wee Fringe shout out!

Comment

Working...
                              X