Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed this ep.

So is this the end of Doctor Who?

I don't think so but could there be a possible regeneration? Has Matt said anything about leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
      I enjoyed this ep.

So is this the end of Doctor Who?

I don't think so but could there be a possible regeneration? Has Matt said anything about leaving?
      There will be another season, I believe Matt is still signed on to do it through 2012 and the anniversary so it's not a matter of him dying, but how he'll survive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        There will be another season, I believe Matt is still signed on to do it through 2012 and the anniversary so it's not a matter of him dying, but how he'll survive.
        That's the irony of comments like on the front of the Radio Times - though I forget the wording - we know they're already filming the Christmas special. So whatever happens, there's a big dollop of surprise, twist and/or timey-wimey because he's still around for the next episode!

Comment

I'm sure there will be no regeneration, but having said that, they could do one and then have the Christmas special be a story that took place during the 200 years that the 11th Doctor was travelling alone.
          sigpic
          Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

They pretty much threw regeneration out when they had the astronaut shoot the Doctor before it could kick in. Even from the start of the season, it was obvious that they wouldn't be casting a new Doc.

Comment

Let's remember, we finished "The Pandorica Opens" with the seemingly impossible situation of the Doctor locked inside the Pandorica, yet his escape (via some amusingly complex timey-wimey) was relatively easy. Okay, so death is slightly more difficult than locked in a box, but... Cue Saturday...

Comment

Just rewatched the end of the episode again, and noticed a very strangely shaped bubble that doesnt seem to rise in the background...
                Could just be some weed though...
                Also, this may sound like a silly question, but wheres the gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                  Just rewatched the end of the episode again, and noticed a very strangely shaped bubble that doesnt seem to rise in the background...
                  Could just be some weed though...
                  Also, this may sound like a silly question, but wheres the gun?
                  What gun?
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I think that he is confusing the blaster in the astronaut suit's gloves with the pistol that the other River had on the beach.
                    sigpic
                    Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
                      I think that he is confusing the blaster in the astronaut suit's gloves with the pistol that the other River had on the beach.
                      Nah, I was talking about the one the Astronaut had.
                      Maybe the blaster is in the astronauts glove, but I think it looked like a blaster...

Comment

I thought the episode was good, not great, it was just the setup for the final act with River and eyepatch lady..... That was the best part of the episode. Everything else was filler..

Yes there was the great lines "I'm so old" and all but that's how I feel. For me the last act was the best.
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Ooh loved the bit with Amy giving an autograph...She was the girl who was in that perfume ad and it had the name of that episode almost. And they mentioned Star Trek

Comment

Difficult to see, as we all know...
                            blaster_or_not.jpg

Comment

OK...

1. Craig, meh.

2. Cybermats, I knew of these, didn't think I'd get to see them in action.

3. Cybermen. not such a bad idea for a filler ep, didn't expect Amy and Rory to show up, must have been a contract thing.

4. End of ep...very tasty...

Let's see what happens...
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                                OK...

1. Craig, meh.

2. Cybermats, I knew of these, didn't think I'd get to see them in action.

Amy and Rory to show up, must have been a contract thing.

4. End of ep...very tasty...

Let's see what happens...
                                Craig ws meh, and the constant gay references made me a bit irritable. I thought were done with that when RTD left...

Hey at least we got to see Sophie again "swoon".......

I think Karen might have in her contract that she has to appear in every episode somehow. But what a way to do that. How did Amy get the perfume idea? She must have remembered about old bitter Amy.

And as I said this episode was worth it just for the final act......

Howcome no one's talking about the final episode isn't it online already?

Comment

Working...
                                X