This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering (SGC set prop?)

Ok, now that MacGuyiver seasion 1 is coming out on DVD, is it possible to see the box hidding in that bookcase that's behind O'Neill's desk?
    Last edited by Thor's Pal; 27 January 2005, 10:48 PM. Reason: adjusting title
    Adam:"I reject your reality and subisute myown."

O'Neill:
    "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!"

Carter:
    "It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

CARTER: You made [this]?
    ORLIN: You wouldn't believe the things you could make from the common simple idems lying around your planet. Which reminds me...you're going to need a new microwave.

Weir: You destroyed 3/4 of a solar system!
    McKay: Actually 5/6, its not an extact science.

Slashdot:
    "Well railguns are neat and all, but I'm still not joining the Army until they invent the respawn point."

Originally posted by Thor's Pal
    Ok, now that MacGuyiver seasion 1 is coming out on DVD, is it possible to see the box hidding in that bookcase that's behind O'Neill's desk?
    has that box always been there, or did it only appear when he moved into hammonds office.

Comment

What I'm asking if a box will appear or not. We know TPTB do have a sence of humor about hiding stuff in plain sight- like Sgt. Stills big wrench.
      Adam:"I reject your reality and subisute myown."

O'Neill:
      "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!"

Carter:
      "It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

CARTER: You made [this]?
      ORLIN: You wouldn't believe the things you could make from the common simple idems lying around your planet. Which reminds me...you're going to need a new microwave.

Weir: You destroyed 3/4 of a solar system!
      McKay: Actually 5/6, its not an extact science.

Slashdot:
      "Well railguns are neat and all, but I'm still not joining the Army until they invent the respawn point."

Comment

Originally posted by Thor's Pal
        What I'm asking if a box will appear or not. We know TPTB do have a sence of humor about hiding stuff in plain sight- like Sgt. Stills big wrench.
        huh? big wrench?

Comment

One of the directors said in a commentary or something about gettng himself and sgt siler into any episode he directs using an enormous spanner at some point.
          ...he wasn't completely crazy anymore, just productively wierd

GAT4 - Gaters Against T4 + Vernon Kay

Thanks for the random Reputation Points, I didn't even realise I had any.

I despise anything Moebius, and anything Time Travel!

Comment

Working...
          X