No announcement yet.

The Girl Who Waited (3210)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn i must've blinked and missed that part.

Still, it could be a foreshadowing of the Doctor giving River spoilers about her fate

N.C

Comment

^ don't 'blink' you can never 'blink'

i mean .... doncha know!!

teehee!!
      sigpic
      SCORE!!
      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

ok.... braved it enought to watch it again!! *sob*

for the sake of my best bud!!

the part where she is talking about comparing one who is instantly beautiful (ie the Dr. - who is evil i say after this ep - evil)

and then the one who becomes beautiful as she comes to know him ... comes to love him .... the good man (rory of course)

i looked across the room at my boy who was only watching to appease me ...

oh my this was such a love story .... so beautifully played out .... the after 36 years and still just to have his touch, see his smile, to hear his voice ....

there was this boy who said he was in a rock band .....

*sigh*

oh my!

teehee!!
        sigpic
        SCORE!!
        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

"Planet of the Coffee Shops"

could be paradise
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I have a question or two.

How is it possible that the interface could show Amy a picture of Earth? Did Amy give that to the computer? If it knows about Earth then surely it knows that Amy is human and the medicine would be bad for her? Then again all that stuff about the medicine seemed a bit odd.... But yeah how did the computer know what to project for the hologram of Earth if it didn't know about Earth and humans so why not make the robots aware of this to leave Amy alone?
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              I have a question or two.

How is it possible that the interface could show Amy a picture of Earth? Did Amy give that to the computer? If it knows about Earth then surely it knows that Amy is human and the medicine would be bad for her? Then again all that stuff about the medicine seemed a bit odd.... But yeah how did the computer know what to project for the hologram of Earth if it didn't know about Earth and humans so why not make the robots aware of this to leave Amy alone?
              They have a copy of the Mona Lisa and the planet is described as a sort of cultural melting pot, taking aspects from cultures all over the galaxy. It's a fair bet it has a record of Earth. As for the medicine bit, the handbots were not programmed to distinguish lifeforms. The facility was designed with assumption that no one would ever visit the planet without knowing what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                They have a copy of the Mona Lisa and the planet is described as a sort of cultural melting pot, taking aspects from cultures all over the galaxy. It's a fair bet it has a record of Earth. As for the medicine bit, the handbots were not programmed to distinguish lifeforms. The facility was designed with assumption that no one would ever visit the planet without knowing what was going on.
                Then shouldn't the Doctor have known of this or the TARDIS records updated to include this. There must be some kind of universal internet that the TARDIS can update stuff from.

If not it was a poorly designed place and lack of info sent to potential visitors.

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  "Planet of the Coffee Shops"

could be paradise
                  I would love that world so much.

They have a copy of the Mona Lisa
                  But which of the six is it?

Comment

Then shouldn't the Doctor have known of this or the TARDIS records updated to include this. There must be some kind of universal internet that the TARDIS can update stuff from.

If not it was a poorly designed place and lack of info sent to potential visitors.
                    As the Doctor told Rory, that's not how he travels.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

liked it didn't cry
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Wasn't there some pictures of the Doctor and Rory or maybe just The Doctor looking over a small whte tank? I thought that was holding Amy...

Comment

Wasn't there some pictures of the Doctor and Rory or maybe just The Doctor looking over a small whte tank? I thought that was holding Amy...
                          No, that was the control panel for the temporal stream thingamabob.

Comment

No, that was the control panel for the temporal stream thingamabob.
                            Oh...

Comment

My thought about it is, if I were a parent and had my baby kidnapped I wouldn't care about causality I would just want my baby back. I know they can't do it and it wouldn't really work for the show at all, but I would appreciate just a small moment where either Amy or Rory show that they are sad that they lost the chance to raise their daughter.

As for how long Amy had Melody, it seemed to me that the baby was a lot older than one day before they lost her but that could just be me. I assumed that she was around a month or so old before Amy was rescued.
                              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*
                              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

They've met their daughter as an adult several times already. That's a pretty big hole to tear in causality. They're time travelers now. I think they're willing to accept that they can't save River as a baby, but they've saved her as an adult.

Comment

Working...
                                X