Night Terrors (3209)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Yeah, I've got to say my eleven year old particularly liked this episode. Perhaps you have to be a certain age to appreciate this one fully.
    My 13yo, too. Loved it, and made fun of me for being frightened
    sigpic

Comment

Evil Thought

What if River....kills George?

Comment

Unless George is at least ten years older? Never happen. Killing a child on screen, especially one that's played a semi-large role, is something that's generally considered off-limits (especially since DW is a family show).

Comment

Well he obviously would've grown, since then.

But it's said he can become anything he wanted, and nobody who ever meets the Doctor DOESN'T want to be with him, somehow.

Comment

Yeah, but how would the kid know what the Doctor is? All he has to go on is the one meeting, and little George can only imagine what he knows of him.

Comment

Little kid is obviously insanely psychic, and capable of holding things inside himself he's not even aware of.

Wouldn't be out of the question for him to have taken the doctor into himself at some point.

That's also not accounting for the possibility that his dad might want him to be like the Doctor, smart, keen, etc

Comment

Doctor: “Haven’t done this in a while.”
                Amy: “What are you doing?”
                Doctor: “Making a house call.”

Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Top episode! Much better than that bad LSD trip in the previous installment.

I think DW is at its best when it's simple, unpretentious and set in ordinary surroundings. It makes the fantasy elements more extraordinary.

I find it fascinating that there are viewers who love the plot-centric stories and others who enjoy the stand alone stories. True fans never label an episode as "filler".
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... A bit lackluster for me, but I'm glad my 4 year old didn't see it.
                    sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed this episode. The little boy's fear was well acted. It was interesting to find out just what the little guy was.
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

I agree with you on the boy, he did a good job.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X